Be Careful What You Wish For

Freya helping Regina with her magic giving her lessons that their mother gave her but it wasn't helping matters she relied heavily on Cora's book so she went to retrieve it where she ran into Rumple she mentioned Freya that they are giving a go on the sister thing Rumple said "Be weary of Freya, Regina she's diabolical and calculating she'll kill you in your sleep" she said "So would I, but the thing is she has no idea I'm playing her" he said "I think you're mistaken Regina, she's playing you believing there will be any sister bond because she wants you to pay for everything". She said "You would rat out your own daughter to save your skin, how despicable of you" he said "She's too much like Cora, given their time in Wonderland can you blame her for tricking you into this scheme" she said "I'll deal with her in my own way, oh if you plan to leave town you can't you lose your memories and stuck with the cursed ones forever" she walked out and he broke the store casing glass with his fist. Regina came back and retrieved her magic and greeted Freya who was in the kitchen cutting an apple she said "Have a nice chat with my father, Regina?" she said "Yes" she said "Sure hope he didn't trick you with his lies of backstabbing did he?" she said "How do you know what was said? Have you been spying on me?" she said "No need to spy when I know exactly what happened down to the wire, see Regina I can see every turn made, every puzzle piece neatly placed to give a clear picture yet many underestimated me and my potential including my father". She said "So, are you planning on my suffering more or what?" she said "Have you played game of chess before? It was quite common in Wonderland" she said "I know of the game where the queen wins by checkmate" she said "That game can go many ways just like anything else can go many ways I've played out those ways and you want to know what I found out?" she said "What?" she said "I lost, so by taking up this sister bond may be the thing that brings us together as a family and given of late you need all the help you can get to have Henry back from  Shepherd Prince Dummy". She said "How can I trust you, clearly everything you say may be a lie?" she said "You can believe what you want but I can provide results, you think I became The Red Queen by easy things I worked hard to get where I was but I proved that I'm not just a pretty face that people should be careful of me because I can be your best ally or your worse enemy just like snapping ones' fingers that quick" Regina said "Proof that's what you say, get my son back then I can see if you're trustworthy" she said "You have yourself a deal".

 She said "How can I trust you, clearly everything you say may be a lie?" she said "You can believe what you want but I can provide results, you think I became The Red Queen by easy things I worked hard to get where I was but I proved that I'm not...

         Freya went to Gold's shop she hoping to find her father but instead Belle she figured she would get back at him when she revealed his secret to her she said "Surely he would've told you, I'm sorry for spilling the secret" she said "He should've told me but I'm glad I met you Freya for telling me who you are" she said "He does care for you I can see that it's just the darkness it causes him to be closed off". She left and not long after returning to her room she was greeted by daddy dearest he wanted to know what she told Belle she said "We just had a lovely chat nothing more" he said "Whatever you did Belle hates me more about lying to her" she said "Perhaps you shouldn't lie father" he said "I get you're trying to take Regina down but going against me that's your mistake daughter". She said "Mistake? Regina told me you were doing the same you want to show you're in control father but you're not, and that will be your demise" he said "You're too much like Cora maybe worse and that's not a good thing but come near Belle again I will make sure you pay dearly daughter". She never saw him so threatening before and toward her no doubt he left she sat down on the bed realizing her vengeance has corrupted her more so that she lost her way of destroying the one parent bond she has. She turned to packing up her bags good thing she has little stuff to pack she carried them out and materialized to a 

she ranged the doorbell the door opened to Jefferson standing there he saw her she said "Hello Jefferson" he said "The Red Queen" she said "Got a room I can stay at, I've done something bad"

          Staying at Jefferson's for one day she spilled her life story thus far to Jefferson he said "Let me get it straight you're the daughter of Dark One and The Queen of Hearts along with Regina being your sister, your family tree is messed up, right?" she said "Regina is my half twin sister and I found another sister as well and believe me she's quite wicked to say the least" he said "So you've been playing nice with Regina? You do know that will fail" she said "How so?" he said "You will find out you and Regina are one of the same and your vengeance will be pointless" she said "We're not the same, and you're mad, mad hatter" he said "Funny with the puns" she said "What do you suggest I do? I won't abandon the fire within my rage" he said "I have no idea but staying here won't alleviate the problem" she said "Fine, but you will need help in reuniting with Grace" he said "What?" she said "Leaving cards behind is just pathetic you do know she drew you a picture and has it plastered on the bulletin board at the makeshift crisis center she's looking for you" he said "She's better off without me" she said "Take it from me, no child is better off without their parent, you're all she has and Priscilla would want you to be a family again" he said "How dare you speak her name?" she said "Priscilla was my friend from childhood she always wanted to have a family of her own and now with her gone I think you need to be with Grace no matter what don't let the guilt keep you apart" he said "Fine, but you should take your own advice, your majesty, you should be careful what you wish for".