Walk The Line

Freya invited by Henry to the Welcome Home Party for Emma and Snow some feigned ignorance to her while some were toeing with baby steps of her being there. David thanked her for her help she said "Well, it's not easy being one walking the line of good and evil" David said "You're doing good, Freya we've seen it" she said "I was never evil it's just I had potential for it" David said "You also have potential for good as well". Regina was invited and was rudely welcomed more than Freya was Freya saw her alone excluded from the festivities she went after her when she had a short chat with Emma Freya said "Regina, wait up". She walked alongside her she said "I'm fine" she said "You're not, I saw the glares they aren't willing to accept you as being good" she said "Are they of you?" she said "Sort of" she said "No matter what I do, they see me as The Evil Queen" she said "Let me help you with that, I do real well with public image" she said "How about tomorrow I'm tired, Freya". She walked off Freya stood there watching her walk on while being spied on by Hook and Cora on a roof of a building overlooking Granny's via a spyglass he said "Is she broken it?" Cora said "Not yet, but she will be and seems my other daughter is here as well" he said "Other daughter?" she said "You don't need to worry about her, she's quite vital to our plans involving the Dark One". 

               Next day Freya woke up and styled herself when she felt strangeness in the air an aura of dark magic she also came downstairs to a phone call from David to Regina she said "It's nothing Freya, some matter that's it" she said "I should come with you" she said "Fine". At Sheriff's Station Regina was berated with questions more like interrogating questions about Dr. Archie Hopper concerning he's dead and that she was last seen leaving his office last night Freya said "That's absurd, she was home with me we were fixing apple turnovers" David said "Stop lying, Ruby saw you enter his office" Regina said "She's lying, I was home all evening teaching Freya how to make apple turnovers". Freya said "I've picked up on lot of things within 28 year curse and I know that you have to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and since you have is an eye witness that's not much to go on" Emma said "Well, you're right" she said "Regina is leaving unless you're going to charge her with something" Emma said "You're free for now" Regina got up and walked out of the room Freya said "Find proof, Savior surely your sleuthing hasn't lost it's charm your first suspect should be Mr. Gold". Following Freya's statement but learned it was Regina who killed Dr. Archie Hopper Regina said "Thank you back there, standing up for me it means a lot" she said "You're innocent" she said "You're the only one who believes me" she said "Regina, I know who did this and the thing is they want you to be broken so they can pick up the pieces". She said "Who would go through all that trouble?" she said "Think about it, who was bested by Savior and Snow of late, the one person who was set on coming here?" Regina said "Our mother" she said "She's resourceful lady and determined to get her way, think about it she wants to be with her family and having you broken would do just that" she said "What about you? What's your part in her plan?" she said "I have no idea but I'll make sure nothing happens to you" she heard commotion outside she said "Seems, we have company brace yourself it's about to get messy". 

             The Charming Family came to grab Regina because they found proof that she did kill Archie by looking into Pongo's eyes given he's the only true eye witness to the events as they happened and for short measure Emma mentioned how Henry is disappointed in her for breaking her promise and that riled Regina up to the point Blue/Mother Superior thought she could use magic on Regina when Freya appeared as a shield she said "You lot are really a pain in the ass, just because something appears to be doesn't really mean it does, so much for innocent until proven guilty" David said "Freya, she's never innocent and will never be" she said "I'll take those odds, to prove you wrong in meantime munch on this" she took Regina by the hand and vanished in cloud of red smoke. Watching from afar Freya said "She's won, she took everything from you now let me get that back for you" Regina said "She's too powerful, how are you going to do that?" she said "Never underestimate my pretty face, I can do most anything if I set my mind to it and believe me it works" Regina said "What do you suggest?" she said "She would seek you out, let's make it easy for her go to your vault and wait there for her while I go snooping about if I know anything Archie is very much alive than anyone thinks" she said "Freya, be careful" she said "I'm always am, besides no one makes me out to be a liar and bets against The Red Queen".

 Watching from afar Freya said "She's won, she took everything from you now let me get that back for you" Regina said "She's too powerful, how are you going to do that?" she said "Never underestimate my pretty face, I can do most anything if I set...