A Test of Loyalty

Freya was mentioned by Regina to Rumple that he would prefer not have Cora get her hands on her given everything of late he said "No, we wouldn't want that given she's not wanting to kill you at the moment" she said "Well, she's with them over in our land". Freya was writing in her journal once again she knows what's about to happen and yet she's struggling where her loyalties truly lie is it with Regina or her mom Cora or herself this test is harder than she ever imagined to get through it will take a lot of courage and patience than ever before. Freya was drawing ideas on a sketchpad of a business she called it "Hearts by Design" the word hearts being replaced by the symbol of two hearts entwined she figured it could be a event planning run by her given her knack for decorating and throwing parties back in Wonderland she figured given they are stuck in Storybrooke perhaps she could set up shop but having way of creating rabbit holes would she ever go back. Freya was dreaming of something when she awoke she was at the well she had no memory of getting there she looked into it when she placed her hand on the siding she got a glimpse of something she said "What's to come will be at hand, return of the savior and the beginning of the fight between light and dark" she came to she said "What just happened". Freya went to find Regina or her dad at his shop where they were helping Henry with his nightmares she found him reading to slumber David he said "Freya, what is it?" she said "Where's your mom?" he said "She went with Mr. Gold to prepare for Emma and Snow's arrival, why?" she said "That's not good" he said "Why?" she said "You stay here" she vanished in red smoke she poof in Granny's upsetting some customers she berated by Ruby she said "Yell at me later, something bad is fixing to happen and I figure you want to stop it" she said "How bad?" she said "Rumple is going to kill Emma and Snow by destroying the portal" she said "Can't let him do that?" she said "As I said want to stop it?" she said "Point the way". 

              Freya and Ruby showed up to stop Rumple and Regina from killing Snow and Emma Ruby was knocked back Freya said "Don't do this? Everything you've worked for will be for nothing Regina" she said "To stop mother and protect you and Henr...

              Freya and Ruby showed up to stop Rumple and Regina from killing Snow and Emma Ruby was knocked back Freya said "Don't do this? Everything you've worked for will be for nothing Regina" she said "To stop mother and protect you and Henry of course I have to" she said "She won't come through the portal they will don't listen to him listen to me" Rumple said "Cora is too strong" she said "So is Emma, the savior will beat her to the portal I've seen it done" Regina looked at Rumple as he looked at her she said "I have the power of foresight and I know what will come to pass lot more than you do father, so trust me on this" Rumple said "No, it be Cora" she said "Won't back down for me, probably for him" she materialized Henry there he said "Mom, don't do this please, good defeats evil" Freya said "Be the better person Regina, don't be evil be The Queen" Henry went to stop it when Regina grabbed him from being hurt. Freya said "Screw it, I'm doing it" Rumple said "Don't Freya" she said "You want to be my father or the Dark One go ahead but I'm stopping this, I'm making my stand" she went and placed her hands in the well she was taking on the magic stopping what Rumple and Regina did and was blasted back  when they saw Emma come out of the well along with Snow stunning Rumple and Regina that Freya was right Ruby saw Snow went and hugged her Henry told them it was Freya she saved them while Emma told Regina that Cora is a piece of work. Reunited Charming Family together again after Snow awakened David from his slumber Freya spoke to her father after everyone left the shop he said "You went against me, knowing you could've died" she said "But I didn't" he said "You have the power of foresight? You never mentioned that before?" she said "You never asked me then again you sent me to another realm because I would interfere with your plans" he said "I deserved that snide remark" she said "There's another power I can do that I haven't told anyone about" he said "Like what?" she said "I can create rabbit holes" he said "You can create rabbit hole portals?" she said "Yeah I can, my adopted father taught me so how did you think I got out of that realm into the Enchanted Forest and out of the realm you sent me to" he said "Why are you telling me this for? What do you get out of this?" she said "You're always looking for an angle father, just take it like a normal person" he said "I'm not normal and seems you're not as well" she said "No I'm not, I'm the daughter of the Dark One and Cora  where's the normalcy in that".