Long Live The Red Queen

Freya was enjoying the few moments before everything starts and she realized there's one piece of the puzzle left those blasted magic beans she had to take them away from the people and when the lovely dwarves and Giant left the secret hideout she grabbed them all and torched the place she said "No one, stands in my way". Regina woke up to be strapped down to a gurney she said "Where am I?" Greg Mendel said "Oh, you're going to answer my questions" she said "Do you have any idea who I am?" he said "Yes I do, in fact I took liberties of thwarting your magic" she said "My sister, where is she?" he said "Oh Freya, she's fine actually but not who I wanted see Regina I remember you just fine you took my father Kurt now where is he?" she said "Owen, he left town right after you did" he said "You lie" he pushed a button and it sent electrical impulses to her body shocking her he said "Every time you lie you feel that" she said "My sister will find me and you will be toast" he said "Your sister don't care about you, she never did". Freya out at the wishing well she had poured her spell ingredients into a small cauldron she dropped the trigger into it swirls of purple and green smoke appeared she smiled she said "Soon, Storybrooke will be as if it ever existed" everyone saw the clouds turn dark Charming Family came to see Rumple to inquire what it is all about he said "I have no idea what this is" David said "Is it Regina, payback for everything" he said "No, it seems it's someone else entirely" Snow said "Can we stop it?" he said "I would say find the person responsible and ask them". Freya had left a vial of memory potion for Belle she left a note stating perhaps she should remember before everything else changes Rumple gave it to Belle and she saw him she said "Rumple" hugging he said "I thought I lost you" she said "What's going on?" he said "I think I'm to blame" she said "Why say that?" he said "I should've listened to her and took her offer instead I sent her away" Belle said "Who? Who did you send away?" he said "Freya, I'm afraid she's lost to us". Regina having been shocked a lot when Freya came walking in she found Regina there

she said "Freya" she said "Sweet Regina" she said "Are you behind this?" she said "Behind what?" she said "The plan, you are initiating it aren't you?" she said "You failed me Regina, all I asked was your company into making them pay for everythin...

she said "Freya" she said "Sweet Regina" she said "Are you behind this?" she said "Behind what?" she said "The plan, you are initiating it aren't you?" she said "You failed me Regina, all I asked was your company into making them pay for everything but you gave up so yes I went on with the plan" she said "Why?" she said "You cast a curse because a brat told a secret, I have the power to create a rabbit holes/portals I'm undoing everything you did, I'm sending everyone back to Enchanted Forest and Storybrooke won't exist" she said "Henry" she said "Oh, yeah that would hurt you given he's not born there but here I guess he be all alone but if the Savior would stay with him they can actually be a family wouldn't they?" she said "Why are you doing this?" she bent down to Regina's face she said "I couldn't kill you with the wraith, but to harm your heart well that would suffice because you have to feel what I feel for the last 28 years of my life but don't worry Regina everyone will see me as a hero and you as a villain" she left Regina screamed "FREYA". Freya ran into Hook who was upset that Rumple is alive as he sat on the dock she said "Pondering on what went wrong, captain?" he saw Freya he said "You" she said "Is that the only word you know?" she walked off and he followed her went to grab hold of her she pulled a fast one on him she said "You think I would forget that move, you taught me how to fight remember?" he said "So, kill me because I won't stop coming after him" she said "I admire your tenacity for not giving up one of the things I loved about you" he said "Loved?" she said "I must let you in on a secret this storm that's coming is to send everyone back to the Enchanted Forest including him and as I recall he was in a cell in the dwarf mines" he said "Why are you telling me this? He's your father?" she put her hand over his heart she said "Do you know my mother was right about one thing, hearts are emotional things they stop you from reaching your full potential and right before mine was removed there was a inkling of love I felt for you even now without one seeing you does bring back memories" he said "You're saying you have no heart?" she said "It's not here, not in this realm" he said "Where is it?" she said "In the Enchanted Forest under lock and key" he said "I'll get it back for you" she said "You would, wouldn't you?" he said "Captain keeps his word" she smiled she said "Here" she gave him a pouch with a bean in it she said "Perhaps this would give you a head-start" he saw the magic bean he said "I will do this for you" he leaned in to kiss her she stopped him she said "With a heart" he said "Fine" she vanished.

               Charming Family found Regina mostly by Emma's magic tracking and rescued her then learn that Freya has big plans for them all Snow said "Why? What have we done to her?" Regina said "It's what I did, she's going to undo the dark curse" David said "How?" she said "She's going to send us all back and Storybrooke wouldn't exist" Henry said "What about me?" Regina said "You were born here, it won't affect you" he said "I would be all alone" Emma said "This isn't right" Regina said "You're the Savior you can escape it and be with Henry". Sending Emma and Henry across town line Regina went and gave them new memories as if they've been together all along Emma said "Why are you doing this?" she said "Trying to make up for all the wrong I've done" Emma hugged her parents and drove off with Henry before the storm took hold of the town. Freya in the vault with her mother's casket she said "I told you, you gave up the wrong baby soon everyone will know what's good for them, long live The Red Queen".

 Freya in the vault with her mother's casket she said "I told you, you gave up the wrong baby soon everyone will know what's good for them, long live The Red Queen"