Repentance

Freya took what Jefferson said to heart but to turn a blind eye to vengeance when it was within her grasp she couldn't do it mostly it was all she had in her perhaps Jefferson was right she and Regina are more alike than she thought. Regina got her magic back and got Henry but it wasn't best intentions Freya pressed up against the wall she looking at her fresh painted nails she said "Let me guess, you showed the town your magic brute force and they quivered at your feet" she said "What do you want?" she said "Seems I'm without a place to stay at the moment if you're offering one of your rooms, that be a start" she said "You didn't help me like you said you would so no". She said "Henry is making a break for it he should be climbing out of said window in two seconds because he sees you as The Evil Queen not as his mother" she said "Wait here" 

 She said "Henry is making a break for it he should be climbing out of said window in two seconds because he sees you as The Evil Queen not as his mother" she said "Wait here" 

she went upstairs to thwart Henry's escape. Freya in another room eavesdropping on the commotion going on and when she walked out to see Regina by herself she said "He'll come around, they all will come around" she said "Don't lie to me" she said "I told you what I see, I see everything and believe me for what's to come we all will be a united front" she said "So you say, how can I trust you?" she said "I'm laying my vengeance aside to help you gain Henry's trust back to better yourself not to rely on magic as a solution to your problems if you let me" Regina said "You can stay here while you're doing that but if you're lying.." Freya said "I'll be out of her hair quick as lightning".

                Freya had unpacked her stuff in their designated areas she brushed her hair while looking into the mirror she thought about what she just said to Regina laying her vengeance aside will she really do it or is this a scheme she can't tell what the truth is anymore she's been around Cora for awhile and it's rubbing off onto her. Regina knocked on the door she said "Freya" she put the brush down she opened the door to her she said "Regina, come to see if I went back on my word?" she said "Trust is a very hard thing to come by for me" she saw Freya's stuff she said "You don't have much stuff do you?" she said "Well, given what outfits have and what I can materialize, no I don't" she said "Perhaps I can use your help at my office at City Hall to box up my things I was asked to leave as mayor" she said "The people don't trust you, yet?" she said "Can you help or not?" she said "Let's go then". Boxing stuff up till Regina got a call from Henry wanting to meet at Granny's in ten minutes she said "Run along I got this" Regina left she smirked she said "You can come out now, Henry" he opened the backdoor he said "How did you know I was in there?" she said "Call it a sixth sense" he said "Who are you?" she said "Surely your book could tell you given all the stories in it" he said "Yeah but still who are you?" she said "I'm Freya, in the book you'll find The Red Queen" he said "How do you know my mother?" she said "I'm her twin sister, half for technicalities so that makes us family". He said "Are you evil too?" she said "Evil? No, I'm not I'm more like a seer I sit back and watch everything unfold, pushing the story along" he said "Well, I love to stay and talk but I'm on a quest" she said "Let me guess you want to prove your worth to your grandfather Prince David to show that you can be a hero too, am I warm?" he said "Yeah, just because I'm a kid doesn't mean I can't do anything I have to help Snow and Emma get home" she said "Let me help you, for what you're seeking to do may require my touch". They get into the vault in the cemetery Freya opened it with blood magic and they looked about for a secret entrance she noticed hidden steps they went down them to see what they could find Henry went and opened a chest there were two agrabah vipers inside and they lunged at Henry when Freya put up a shield forcing them back into the chest and shutting it for good when greeted by David he had been following them for a bit and came in just in time to see Freya save Henry David said "Henry" she said "Well, I better go" Henry said "Thank you for saving me, Freya" she said "Read my story you'll see who I am" she vanished in red smoke. Freya in her room she was traumatized by the agrabah vipers when Regina learned of her heroics she came to see her to thank her but she found her in shock she said "Freya?" no answer she went to touch her arm when she saw a vague memory of Freya with snakes in Wonderland she had to be at least 7 years old and it was a beast with fangs and purple eyes she saw Freya was able to shield herself from the beast with magic but not to save someone else she let go of Freya she came to she said "Regina, I didn't hear you come in" she said "What was that?" she said "Mome Raths, they are feline creatures they are attracted to bright lights and if caught by one well you wind up dead or eaten alive" she said "How did you cross it's path?" she seeming concerned with curiosity she said "I was raised by my adoptive parents and they have their house in a burrow, den something off that order and I was out running enjoying the breeze chasing dragonflies when I came upon them I guess the light from my necklace reflecting brought them out of the dark woods I didn't think much about it when they appeared I was frozen in fear unable to move when they charged at me some reason I was able to blast them back and my adopted dad was able to get to me in time, I guess with Henry it just took me back there" she sat down next to she said "Agrabah vipers are deadly, if he was bitten there's no cure for it he would've died I owe you his life, Freya and that's why I can trust you" she said "I realized one thing Regina, just because I didn't have mother growing up I had her while I was The Red Queen and she manipulated me to the point that I wanted to vengeance against you and that has been my driving force but I don't want that no more" she said "What do you want?" she said "I want to be loved, truly loved" she hugged Regina.