Hurricane

Freya and Regina going through the items in the vault that Freya needs to cause the hurricane Regina said "I didn't know you were equipped in this?" she said "Oh magic is part of me I learned how to embrace in Wonderland" she said "Tell me for what we're doing will it work in achieving vengeance?" she said "You doubt me Regina? I figured you want to show them exactly who you are unless you think being good will do that for you?" she said "I guess you're right" she said "See now, my mentor she was exceptional teacher in all dark magic and she told me the best way to get revenge is to not let anyone know it until it's too late, how to take away a happy ending" she said "Perhaps I should pay a visit to the heartless wretch" she said "To keep her on her toes, go for it besides this will be ready soon and the finishing touches soon after" she left Freya took out her handheld mirror she said "Everything is coming along nicely as we planned" she said "Good, does she suspect a thing?" she said "Hardly" she said "You must make sure she doesn't stray or else" she said "Oh, I have that taken care of actually call it plan B" she said "Freya, our revenge is at a-pex soon what we were denied will be ours" she said "Of course sister I will not fail, failure is for the weak and simple-minded". Regina learned Rumple is protecting Snow she said "Really?" chuckling at the notion he be protecting her he said "Word of advice Freya may be leading you down a dark path" she said "Freya actually embraced her true self but I can see why you're hesitant because you're afraid she can beat you" he said "I witnessed something you should know Freya doesn't have her heart so her decisions aren't really her's" she said "My sister your daughter isn't of your concern we will have what we deserve". Freya learn about the trigger a gem that will destroy all Storybrooke if activated she seeks out to get it she knows where it located she finds Greg Mendel he said "Freya" she said "Greg" he said "You think you'll achieve your plans?" she said "You done well playing your part" he said "It beats being a flying monkey" she said "Yes it does and you know acquiring the last piece of the puzzle is well within our reach" he said "What do you want me to do?" she said "Distract Regina, and I know you can do that Owen" he said "With pleasure" she said "Nostalgia is what I'm banking on". 

              Freya went down to the tunnels and encountered Maleficent in a skeletal form she said "Really? You think you can stop me" she swooshed magic at her even made a duplicate of herself to keep her at bay while she went and found the trig...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

              Freya went down to the tunnels and encountered Maleficent in a skeletal form she said "Really? You think you can stop me" she swooshed magic at her even made a duplicate of herself to keep her at bay while she went and found the trigger a lovely black gem she said "Look out Storybrooke a new Queen is coming" she made it back as she got back up to the elevator and the duplicate vanished. Freya was strolling about in her dad's shop he said "Freya, what a lovely surprise what evil deeds are you doing?" she said "Evil, I think you got me confused with Regina I'm not evil" he said "You're the Red Queen but you're going down a slippery slope and may not come out of it alive" she said "You underestimated me father, I saved your life when I could have easily let you die". He went and grabbed her hand he said "Who's controlling you Freya? Tell me?" she said "Not even the Dark One can see it coming, but don't fret the storm will engulf us all and well who knows you might be spared" she turned and left. Freya in the house she was greeted by Regina she said "So, how did it go?" she said "I'm sorry Freya, I just can't do this" she said "Do what?" she said "What we're planning it will make me lose Henry forever and I just can't you understand" she said "I understand completely" she went and hugged her then poked her with a needle she fell down she said "I won't let you stop my plans for weakness I will see this through". Freya got her hands on the Dark Curse scroll she looked at it she said "Such flimsy thing, I had a better way of sending people to places but not by some curse" she had Regina on the couch sedated when Greg came into the house he said "So, what now?" she said "She's your's I trust you can have your revenge while I enact mine" he said "Gladly" she said "Don't be gentle with her but don't kill her she needs to be alive for what's to come" he said "Okay" she said "What would you do without me?" he said "I be lost that's what" as he leaned in to kiss her she said "You know there could never be anything else" he said "I thought" she said "That's the problem you thought now go flying monkey" she seen him drag Regina away.