Brace for the Storm

Freya came out to Storybrooke Hospital she found Hook chained to a hospital bed and bloodied she waited for him to open his eyes and when he did he saw her. He said "Red Queen"

she said "Hello Hook, I see you lost in the revenge business against my dad" he said "I did a number on his heart" she said "You went after his girlfriend how subtle of you" he said "Are you going to do your worse against me? You did say you would...

she said "Hello Hook, I see you lost in the revenge business against my dad" he said "I did a number on his heart" she said "You went after his girlfriend how subtle of you" he said "Are you going to do your worse against me? You did say you would end me? So go ahead and do it". She went up to him her face within inches of his she said "I should but I have something else in mind for you, captain and it's nothing like this" he said "You enjoy this?". She turned to him she said "Enjoy? Hardly" he said "Out of curiosity does he know we share a past? A romantic one?" she said "Details, details you left me remember, you showed me exactly what love is and that's pain and betrayal so I steer clear of it because it's nature's way of getting people to reproduce" she vanished. Freya went to see her dad given how Belle is she figured he be real upset she said "How are you?" he said "What do you think?" she went to hug him showing a form of comforting to him something she never really quite did he said "Enough" she said "She'll be fine, dad" he said "How could you say that?" she said "I know it, just like you finding Baelfire which you will" he said "Optimist, really?" she said "No, it's true dad". He said "Your mother is here, why aren't you with her?" she said "I don't trust her, she has ulterior motives and Regina has no idea what she has planned for her" he said "So, you are cautious that makes two of us" she said "Maybe I get that from my dad? At least I do have a temper quite like your's" he chuckled at that he said "I'm going to find Bae and I leave Storybrooke in your hands despite what everyone else does, you make sure Belle is taken care of and if not well go and unleash chaos onto them which I know you can do" she said "Well, I am quite a hurricane". 

             Freya taking in the notion she's in charge of Storybrooke she felt everything and saw into what's happening as they do she smirked. Freya surprised Hook who was leaving a queen card she said "Hello Hook, miss me?" he turned to see her he said "Red Queen, what brings you...."

she said "Oh I'm out and about unlike you who's high on a hit list of my father's" he said "Funny, where is he as we speak?" she said "Oh, like I would tell you" he said "You may despise me, but you're giving off other vibes and I know I get to yo...

she said "Oh I'm out and about unlike you who's high on a hit list of my father's" he said "Funny, where is he as we speak?" she said "Oh, like I would tell you" he said "You may despise me, but you're giving off other vibes and I know I get to you" she said "Get to me? That may work for some bar wench but not me, I'm The Red Queen I have poise and composure of a what's the word a queen" he said "That right there is Cora, I never saw the resemblance till now" she said "You failed to kill my father, it's by luck that you're not in a jail cell right now" he said "Well, the town will be taking care of a Giant problem while I come for your father" she walked up to him she said "Touch one hair on my father and I show you what kind of a storm I can be, fair warning I get my temper from my father" she vanished in cloud of red smoke. Freya was in Regina's home sitting on the couch reading a magazine when her foresight kicked into gear she came to she said "I knew it, time for dagger hunting" she vanished and appeared at the clock tower she found it pointless to hide things from her she will always find it no matter what she took it from the clock piece she held it in her hands so much power from one dagger she can control her dad The Dark One with ease to get what she was deprived of for so long she said "Time to take this off the chessboard permanently". Cora and Regina bonding Cora revealed to Regina that they need to get hold of the Dark One's dagger but they had no idea that Freya had it and she hid it good no one could find it not even a pirate could she was in Granny's enjoying something tasty  when everyone came in with the shrunken Giant she smirked as she was drinking a milkshake Snow came up to her and sat down she said "Freya, I would like to apologize for not believing you about Regina not killing Archie" she said "You found the culprit right? That's all that matters" she said "The culprit is Cora" she said "Yeah I know, I mean it wasn't really hard given how everything was so neatly tied up in just needed a bow" she said "You knew?" she said "Let me let you in on a secret Snow, I have the gift of foresight I know all and see all so when something comes up I get my hands on it to turn it in my favor" she said "That's why you released Archie?" she said "Yeah, and you should be wary of Cora because she has bad intentions and she's manipulating Regina giving her false hope about fresh start" Snow said "Why are you telling me for? Isn't she your mother?" she said "She may have given birth to me but that woman isn't my mother, she abandoned me for power and kept Regina" she said "You hate her?" she said "Hate is a strong word, I like to think of it as I don't want any dealings with her" she said "What about your father?" she said "Oh that's a story for another time dear Snow besides what's to come to Storybrooke is a storm brewing and good luck to you" she got up and left.