Storm Watch

Regina, Cora, and Hook went to look for Rumple's dagger believing if they got their hands on it there's no idea what they could do but if only they knew they were late to grabbing it Freya kicked back and enjoyed the view she found it amusing given she's has the precious dagger and she wasn't going to hand it over so easily. Freya had went to see Belle when she ran into Greg Mendel he said "Hello" she said "Hello" he said "I'm Greg Mendel" she said "Freya Hart" he said "Who are you to see?" she said "A friend of mine, she has amnesia and I figured I could help her remember who she is" he said "You're a good friend then" she said "Well, actually I am short on friends" he said "Well, perhaps you haven't found the right ones" she walked off. Later Freya came back and ran into him he said "How did it go with your friend?" she said "Nothing, seems she's asleep I didn't want to wake her" he said "Well, I'm sorry you came all this way then" she said "Then I wouldn't have met you, Mr. Mendel" he said "Greg is fine" she said "Perhaps Greg when you're released perhaps I can show you around or do you have somewhere to be?" he said "I'll hold you to it" she walked off smiling wickedly. Freya had went down to the basement where the mental patients were locked up and came across one Sidney Glass she walked into his room she said "So this is where the great genie is? Trading one prison for another" he said "Who are you?" she said "I'm The Red Queen, but for your sake your savior" he said "I'm at your service, my queen" she said "I hold all the cards and there's a storm coming to Storybrooke that not even a Savior can stop, see I've played the part real well I've been doting and loving but that's gonna change because what I have planned will make Regina's Dark Curse look like a blessing". He said "What are you going to do my queen?" she said "I'm going to unleash a hurricane, one that everyone can feel what I felt my whole life and they will beg me to end it and when I do there will be no mercy" he said "Long live the queen" Sidney stumbled out of his mouth she said "Long Live The Red Queen".

 He said "What are you going to do my queen?" she said "I'm going to unleash a hurricane, one that everyone can feel what I felt my whole life and they will beg me to end it and when I do there will be no mercy" he said "Long live the queen" Sidne...

              Freya indeed has been channeling her anger at something else entirely she's been doing the long game but has she really been in control or is someone else pulling the strings? Freya's heart isn't in all this vengeance but scheming seems more like someone else's doings. Freya was planning her reign when she felt something as if it wrecked her whole body Sidney said "My Queen what's wrong?" she said "Stupid pirate, he couldn't leave well enough alone my time table is being moved up" he said "Is it something I can do?" she said "No, but what will happen will be the watch then the warning, I'll be right back". She vanished and then appeared where Snow and David were she said "Let me guess something bad happened?" Snow said "Your mother and Regina has the Dark One's dagger who knows what they'll do with it now" she said "Really? They have the dagger? David said "Leave us be, Freya" she said "See, everyone believes they have the upper hand when they don't you say they have the dagger but what is this?" she took it out of her bag David looked it over he said "How did you?" Snow said "You switched them?" she said "No, I got to it first and there's a problem Mr. Gold is dying" David said "Dying?". Snow saw her face as she said it something about the way she said it seemed sad she wondered if Rumple was Freya's father Freya said "They believe they are in control but they're not" David said "Then hand over the dagger, we'll keep it safe" she said "Will you now? I showed you I have it and I'm keeping it" she made it vanished David said "That's too much power even in the wrong hands" she said "Perhaps, I didn't make myself clear before I take what I want and this dagger is mine so tootles" she vanished.