Bonding

Freya bonding with Regina and she went out to Granny's for some food when she eavesdropped on David and Dr. Whale's conversation about going back to their land if there was a portal to do such things she thought about her ways of creating rabbit holes she smirked because she had maybe the ticket for them to leave this Storybrooke but she wasn't going to share this detail with the lot of them. Freya was mentioned by Regina during her session with Dr. Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket she mentioned how she is trying to keep her promise to Henry while exploring this bond with Freya given how much Freya endured life alone because of their mother Archie said "That's good you're keeping your promise and beginning a bond with your sister" she said "I've come to understand why she wanted vengeance against me and now with her making a clean slate of doing stuff she has a hidden talent for being very intuitive and she knows fashion, I mean really knows fashion" he said "Bonding over just anything can be very positive". Freya was keeping a journal stating the urges she has and mentioning of the rabbit holes how she could be the town's salvation but then again should she be or just be selfish she put the journal in a drawer she went to reading through a magazine when her powers of foresight kicked in gear she said "This will be interesting indeed" she put the magazine down and went to the stables where Zombie Daniel was he went after Henry when she materialized Henry away from him she said "Henry, run get out of here" he did Daniel saw Freya mistaking her for Cora he went at her she dodging his moves but then he was able to grab her by the throat choking her Regina said "DANIEL". He turned to see her Freya was able to materialized out of his hold to Regina and David he slammed the stall door shut Regina said "You okay, Freya?" she said Just fine, Regina" Regina talking David down from killing Daniel she was going to talk Daniel from harming everyone when he went to harming Regina Freya said "REGINA". Daniel was able to have a civil conversation with Regina before he went back to harming mode he met Freya Regina said "This is my sister Freya, Daniel" he told Regina to find love again that's all he wants her to do when Regina greeted with Freya magic Daniel gone she was able to console her from it all. 

           Freya went to Granny's where she was sort of shunned by the group but she was there to meet Belle she said "I'm glad you came?" she said "Well, I never did the whole friend thing before not when I was The Red Queen" she said "Well, I know you had a part in saving my life and I owe you for that" she said "Well, I can tell you my adventures after I left Wonderland" she said "You had adventures?" she said "I journey to Oz and another Land of Untold Stories" she said "So what landed you in the Enchanted Forest then to here?" she said "Well, hunting down my father, Rumple then he sent me to Land of Untold Stories I was able to get out and landed in Oz then back to Enchanted Forest then swept up to here" she said "Most don't like the fact you're related to Regina but they don't know about you being related to him?" she said "Probably best they don't, getting the glares is more than enough because of her" she said "Has the bonding with her, I know it can be difficult to do given who she is?" she said "Well, I'm controlling her magic use and she's teaching me new skills such as cooking and modern things" she said "Well, that's a good start". Freya went for a run she was looking for something or someone she was the one who found Ruby in the woods asleep and called David but later she greeted Albert Spencer/King George who was smug about ruining David's chances of finding his family she walked in to where he was holed up he said "I remember you from the diner?" she 

said "What a lovely display you did by killing that mouse to stir a riot with the shepherd prince" he said "I do what I do" she said "Now tell me did you foresee yourself locked up in the end or were you so blinded by revenge to not see it coming?...

said "What a lovely display you did by killing that mouse to stir a riot with the shepherd prince" he said "I do what I do" she said "Now tell me did you foresee yourself locked up in the end or were you so blinded by revenge to not see it coming?" he said "All that mattered was hurting him" she said "You are the worst father I ever met, and believe me I've met bad ones but you are diabolical and greedy" he said "Your point?" she said "Your doings will all been worthless because the shepherd prince and his family will be together very soon and you well be forgotten" he said "Who are you?" she said "I am The Red Queen and I'm a Seer and your future will be solitary confinement till the end of your days, enjoy these last moments while you can" she turned heeled and left.