Kitten in a Basket

I was graduating. Finally, high school was over. I had survived exams and come out with half-decent grades. My family was proud. Both of my families were proud. My boys had survived the first year of higher education and I could probably join them in the fall if I wanted. They were hoping. I knew that, but I hadn't told them yet that I already applied to the nearby college.

I figured I was in for a similar humiliation at my graduation ceremony as I gave them. I was going to have two rather large boys hollering for me though instead of one small one. I dressed in my best and walked the plank, feeling my blush as both families shouted in the hall. At least I didn't have to do any speeches or anything, and no one knew about the early present my boys had gotten me hidden underneath.

I supposed I would be expected at the senior graduation party with my boys, but that was later this week. Tonight was going to be all about me. My parents had taken me out for dinner after the ceremony yesterday and the Baumann clan had arranged to take me out for dinner tonight and then they were having a party at their place. An exclusive, private party.

I wore another of my early presents from my boyfriends underneath. Yeah, they bought me sexy underwear. It made me feel positively sinful to be strutting around in blue lace boxer briefs underneath my normal exterior clothes. The pink ones I wore to the ceremony were tucked into a pocket of one of my hoodies to get washed. I didn't want my mom catching sight of them any time soon; she was traumatised enough with me dating the twins.

If you looked carefully then you could catch the texture against my butt as I walked around, but nobody but my boys should be looking that closely anyways. I smoothed the silky fabric of my shirt and fussed with my hair a little as I waited for them to pick me up. Red Sun Rising's song 'Deathwish' was playing in the background and I hummed along to the chorus.

"Even if you're swept away... no one can save us all... it's all right..." I heard my door open and my sister stood there watching me for a second.

"Take me along." She asked suddenly. I looked up in surprise.

"What?" I clarified nervously.

"I want to come along. Please? It's boring. I haven't found a boyfriend at school yet. All my friends are working. Just let me come and party with you." She looked pleadingly at me. I took a deep breath. My hesitation had her coming in the room and folding her hands in prayer and supplication.

"I don't know Beth. This isn't really your crowd. The boys all have partners now...." I gulped as she dropped her hands and hung her head sadly in defeat.

"Oh. All right. I guess... I'll just go sit in my room... and scroll Tumblr or something...." She was working my guilt vibes to the maximum. She even dragged her feet as she moved to leave. I rolled my eyes. Why was I such a push over.

"Alright. Fine. But if you regret it later I don't want to hear about it." I turned one last time to the mirror and heard the honk of a car horn out front. I hurried down the stairs with my sister close on my heels. We put on our shoes and went out to meet the two beautiful men waiting for me outside. I grinned and kissed Rafe through the window. "Hey Babe."

"Why is your sister getting in?" Gabe asked curiously. She smiled at him and tossed a purse in between them on the seat.

"Beth is coming with. You don't mind, do you?" I batted my lashes at him. Other than raising a brow and shaking his head there was no response, but he didn't refuse me. That meant he was fine with it.

"We are meeting everyone at the restaurant. Dad reserved a private room for us. How was visiting with your older brother?" He glanced over at me and I shrugged.