The Bear Went Over the Mountain

A/N -Request for foursome... Dad, twins, and Theo... read at your own discretion please. 
Theo's point of view again:

My boys dragged me down the hall to their room and once inside I wasted no time at all getting into a lip lock with my Gabe. I could see the passion simmering in their eyes but I was starting to get tired and figured I needed a little heavy petting first. That is, heavily petting those gorgeous men of mine. I ran my hands over his light t-shirt and pulled a little to get him to take it off.

As sexy as it was having him half-naked, I wanted to see the whole thing. Rafe took my glance as cue to yank his remaining clothing off too. I purred when he came over and pressed himself in behind me. That was what I liked. Feeling those big, strong boys against my skin. Those muscles pressing in from both sides until I could barely breathe.

My head fell back. I sighed as I leaned on one and the other pressed kisses along my jaw and down my throat. I felt hands on my chest, stroking and pinching my nipples so they perked to attention. Another set of hands caressed my face, neck and then moved down slowly to cup my arse. They kneaded the flesh there and then pulled one of my legs up to wrap around Gabe.

A soft knock on the door had all three of us pausing. I dropped my head to look over at it with a slight frown. Gabe dropped my leg and stepped over to open the door a crack. We, all three of us, raised our brows to see their Dad standing uncertainly outside in the hall. Gabe exchanged a glance with us and pulled the door open the rest of the way.

"Hey boys. Do you mind if I join you? Your mother locked me out." He looked slightly embarrassed at the statement and I had to hold back a giggle. Then I gagged a little when I remembered who was over there in the room with Mom. Oh well, to each her own. Gabe hesitated to answer.

"I dunno Dad."

"Last time you made Theo question his masculinity." Rafe interjected. I felt the soothing rumble of his voice against my back and snuggled into his hug as I blushed. Their Dad looked abashed.

"I'm sorry Theo. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Can I make it up to you?" He peered in at me with those eyes so nearly identical to my boys and I found myself hesitating to say no.

"Don't put him on the spot. Here, come inside and we will talk about it." Gabe stepped back to let their Dad into the room and shut the door. Rafe pulled me back to sit on the bed and wrapped a sheet around us. It was kind of awkward with the three of us standing around naked and him in his clothes.

"I think you should do something for him, like the other boys did." Rafe grumbled. Gabe came and sat behind him, rubbing his shoulders to help relax him again.

"I agree. What about letting Theo top?" Gabe suggested. I saw Dad's eyes get big and he bit his lip.

"I don't usually let anyone but your mother do that." He stared at me and I sighed. There was no way a big guy that liked to be dominant would let little ole me be top.

"It's okay. I get it. We can figure something else out." I said softly. I think everyone there could hear the disappointment in my voice. There had been something so f*cking powerful about topping my boyfriends, and I guess a part of me anticipated the thrill of power I got that night so far by being serviced by his brothers.

"Urgh. Fine. Dammit. Damn those gorgeous eyes of yours Theo. I don't envy my boys having to contend with them on a daily basis." He had slapped his legs, gotten up, and was currently stripping off his already loosened pants and remaining clothing.

"Really!?" I bounced up off Rafe's lap and they chuckled at me as I got in the way of him taking off his socks.

"Good show Dad. You still look as hot as you did when you taught us to jack off to porn." Rafe said to him. Rafe was eyeing him up appreciatively.