Chapter 3

“I’m sorry.” Ronnie said pulling away. “Don’t be.” I say blushing. “So I was right then.” He says smiling. “Maybe.” I say smiling. “Hmm let me try again.” He says kissing me again. I swear I have never blushed so much in my life. “I’m gonna take all this blushing your doing as me being right again.” He says laughing. “And what if you are right?” I ask looking him in the eyes. “Well then I’d say Amber do you want to be my girlfriend?” He whispers into my ear. “Are you serious?” I ask shocked. “Ha yes I’m serious.” He says smiling. “Y-y-y-yes.” I say. “Really? That’s all it took?” He says amazed. “Yupp that’s all it took, I’ve been madly in love with you since the first day I heard your voice.” I say smiling. “Well isn’t that nice to know.” He says smiling. “Can you excuse me for a minute?” I say as the song ends. “Of course.” He says smiling as I head over to Cyndy and Brandy. “Cyndy!” I say attacking her in a hug. “What?!” She says laughing. “Your brother just asked me out!” I say excitedly. “I told you he liked you.” She says laughing again. “What did you say?” Brandy asks. “Yes of course!” I say with a huge smile on my face. “Isn’t that sweet.” Brandy says smiling. “Cyndy this is the best day of my life!” I say attacking her in a hug again. “Haha your welcome.” She says laughing as she hugs me back. “Now go attack your man.” She adds laughing still. I walk back over to Ronnie and sit on his lap. “What was that all about?” He asks smiling. “Oh I just had to tell your sister the good news and thank her.” I say smiling. “So that’s what all that attacking was for.” He says laughing. “Haha yes that’s what all that was.” I say laughing too. “I’m really glad you asked me to be your girlfriend.” I say smiling. “I’m glad you said yes. Now I know what Cyndy was talking about when she told me not to freak when you got here.” He says smiling. “What do you mean?” I ask confused. “Your beautiful, she knew I would be attracted to you.” He says kissing me. “I’m going to have to thank her again for this.” I say kissing him back. At about 11 a few of the guys started to leave. “Hey Ronnie don’t forget we have practice tomorrow at 5.” Ryan says before he walks out with Ron. Derek left next saying he would come over tomorrow to hang out some. “Brandy do you want to stay the night with us tonight?” Cyndy asks as her and Jacky were getting ready to leave. “Sure sounds fun.” Brandy says running up to Jacky. “Hey sweetie I’m gonna stay here tonight. Come by tomorrow.” She says smiling at him. “You know I will.” Jacky says kissing her. Jacky went and talked to Ronnie for a bit after that while we all went to change into our PJs. I kept on the Falling In Reverse tank-top and put on some cute shorts that said Mrs. Radke across the butt. “Anyone else see the irony in those shorts?” Brandy says laughing. “Oh hush.” I say blushing. Cyndy kept her VE tank-top on and put on shorts that said Mrs. Vampire on the butt and Brandy put on a FIR tank-top too with shorts that said Mrs. Vincent on them. “These shorts are seriously the cutest things I’ve ever seen.” I say laughing. “Evidently we all have good taste.” Cyndy says laughing too. “Why don’t we go watch a movie?” Brandy suggests. “Sounds like a good idea.” Cyndy says as we head back down stairs. Ronnie was sitting on the couch watching TV when we walked in. “Nice shorts.” He says smiling as we all sit down. “Thanks.” I say smiling. “Come here.” He says motioning for me to sit by him. I crawl across the floor and snuggle up to him on the couch. “What was that all about?” He says laughing. “I was too lazy to walk.” I say laughing too. “Wow you’re a dork.” Cyndy says laughing with us. “But your gonna love me anyways.” I say sticking my tongue out at her. “Eh we shall see.” She says laughing. “We shall see?” I ask with a frown. “Haha just kidding I already love you Ambie.” She says smiling. “Oh god I already have a nickname?” I ask smiling. “Yupp you are Ambie from now on.” Brandy says smiling too. “Well I love it, it’s cute.” Ronnie says kissing my head. “Let’s just watch the movie already before I pass out.” I say yawning. “What are we watching?” Ronnie asks. “I don’t know Cyndy pick a movie.” Brandy says. “Hmmm let’s see.” Cyndy says walking over to a stack of movies. “What kinda mood are we in?” She asks. “Horror!” We all answer together. “Then let’s watch Queen of the Damned.” she says putting the movie in. A few seconds later the previews start, gotta love the power of remotes because we just skipped right through them. I don’t even remember the movie ending; the last thing I remember is seeing the big concert scene on the screen as I passed out on Ronnie’s shoulder. Next thing I know I’m being carried up to a room in someone’s arms.