Peter Parker p.o.v

Mr. Stark called a meeting today, my first one as an official Avenger!

I don't really know what I'm supposed to do exactly, but that's okay, I'm SpiderMan, I'll figure it out.

"Alright avengers, director Fury assigned us to look into this case." Mr Stark took out a beige folder and but it on the table. "Let's see what we gotta do."

He opened the folder, but he kept staring at it for a long time. Maybe a few minutes, but I wasn't keeping track.

"Uhh, Tony? You gonna tell us what it says?" Steve asked, getting impatient.

"Oh, right, yeah." He handed the folder to Steve. "Here."

"Uh okay Tony." He looked at the folder. "Huh, interesting."

He hands it to Bruce, and the cycle of passing it to the next person continues. It finally got to me.

Perseus Jackson
Age 17
Attends Goode High School
Mother: Sally Jackson
Father: Unknown
Notes: Shady record, many things like blowing up a school or killing a cheerleader, but reports were soon taken off after an explanation. Disappears in the summer and went missing for 9 months recently. Has been expelled from all but one of his schools. Fell off of the St. Louis Arch after speculations that he blew it up.

I looked at the picture, he had Jet Black Hair and sea green eyes. This picture looked outdated, but it did say he went missing for a while, so it might've been taken before that. Who knows.

Mr Stark finally started talking when the folder came back to him.

"So. Peter." I looked up, surprised I would be even involved in this mission. "I have an idea. How about we send Peter to Goode high school for a few months, you know, to get more information on this Perseus Jackson kid. I'll just tell your school that you are on a retreat or something, I'll tell that to your Aunt May as well, Goode high school isn't that close to Queens."

I was shocked. I'd have to leave Ned and MJ for a while, which sucked, but I'd get to be on a mission, which I have always wanted to do.

"Okay, sounds good." I replied, trying not to sound too eager.

"What exactly are we supposed to do about the kid?" Steve asked, impatiently.

"Well, once we get enough information we'll figure the rest out." Mr Stark answered.

"That's a terrible plan." Natasha muttered.

"Well, we know nothing about him, it would be wise to look into him before we decide if he's a threat or not." Clint said.

"What's this nonsense about falling off of the St. Louis Arch anyways? A fall like that should've killed him." Bruce asked, although he knew no one had an answer.

"Who knows." Me Stark sighed, "let's just hope Peter can give us information on him, and let's hope it'll be easy." He looked up at me, but it felt like he was too deep in thought to realize it.

"Okay, so we wait around until Peter can give us information. Why don't we have one of us just pretend to be a substitute teacher and give one of his teachers a long vacation?" Natasha asked.

"We wouldn't find out that much. If you want you can do that, and look for his record, but we'll find out a lot more if we have Peter befriend Perseus." Mr Stark looked out the window. "That'd probably help, if you can get intel from the teachers during lunch break."

Natasha smiled. "Sounds good."

And that was that, the meeting was over, I went home to pack my bags so I could move into an apartment in the other side of Queens, New York.