Natasha Romanov P.o.v

Okay this is way different than I thought. I chose to teach the easiest class I could think of that this Perseus kid had.

Greek Mythology is way weirder than I thought, why would this kid even choose it?

Zeus or whatever had kids with his own children. What. The. He—

"Ms Johansson?" Some blonde haired girl muttered from the back of the room. Her hand was raised in the air.

"Yes" I looked at the seating chart and looked for her name. "Ava?"

"Um so, we are supposed to be working on our projects on Greek Gods.." she said.

"Oh. Well okay. Work on them." I ordered, forgetting that they were just students.

I walked around the room as everyone took out a piece of paper with a name on it. I scanned the room to find Perseus, and to my surprise, he sat at table 4, the table I assigned Peter to, seeing that all the other tables were filled.

Perseus was originally sitting all alone at his table, but he didn't seem to mind all that much. Well now he's got Peter at his table.

I walked over to his table, and saw the name Poseidon on his paper.

"What're your projects on?" I asked him curiously.

He looks up at me with his sea green eyes, they were pretty intimidating, and he wasn't even giving me a death glare, he just looked at me as if I were a normal substitute, but I could tell his guard was up. He must've had a bad experience with substitute teachers.

"We had to choose a Greek god to give a presentation on." He told me, turning back to his paper.

"Okay, Could you tell Mr. Parker about it for me?" I asked, I literally knew barely anything about Greek Gods, but I did know a bit about Norse gods because of Thor.

I looked at Perseus's paper again and noticed he wrote Percy on it. Hm, I already knew one thing about him, and it was a nickname.

After a few hours it was finally lunch, all the other classes I had known what to do, so I didn't really have to teach them anything.

I went into the staff room and looked around for teachers Percy had. I found a man named Paul and decided to start with him.

When I approached him he was eating a blue cookie, with a blue sandwich next to it.

"That's interesting food you have there, Mr. Blofis." I snickered as I sat down across from him.

"Yeah? Hm. My wife made it, it's a tradition to eat blue food in my family. I have grown to love her blue food and asked her to make me some for lunch." He replied.

"So, I just recently stepped in for Mrs. Deligato, But one of my students is rather impressive. I wanted to know if you knew anything about him?" I asked, hoping he'd know.

He looked at me skeptically for a minute. I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

"Are you asking about Percy?" He asked, then took a bite of his blue sandwich.

"Yes, I am." I answered.

"Well. I know quite a bit about him. He's my stepson after all. Why do you want to know about him?" He asked, still chewing his sandwich.

"Well, I've never seen anyone that knowledges in Greek Mythology! It's been my favorite subject since I was just a kid, and in my years as a teacher for it, I have never came across someone as knowledged as him!" I said acting eager.

"Well, there's not much I'm able to tell you Ms Johansson. He's a smart kid, I had to pull a lot of strings to get him into this school, his record isn't- Well— the best.. but he hasn't been expelled for the first time in his life, so I'm really proud of him. I wasn't around when he was at those other schools, well except when he was in eighth grade I think. It was a long time ago." He scratched his chin and went back to eating his blue food.

I guess this will take some work, he's not just going to talk about anything personal with some random substitute teacher.