Percy Jackson P.o.v

We were about to start class when some new kid walked in the room. He had brown hair and brown eyes that darted across the people in the class. Paul introduced him to us and told him to sit next to me. Paul and I argued about me not being home last night, and how I did do my homework, for a few minutes. Last night I couldn't sleep, my nightmares were getting really bad these days, so I went out and took a walk, of course, it was almost 4 AM when I came back, but hey, I was deep in thought.

I looked over at Rachel, who was drawing a picture of a spider. Annabeth would not approve.

The guy, Peter or whatever, just looked at the drawing nervously. Maybe he didn't like spiders either. Even I was a bit weary around spiders after what happened with Arachne. But hey, no one could ever be as scared as a child of Athena when it came to spiders.

"Hey, I'm Peter." He said to me when he noticed me looking at him.

"Uh, Hey, I'm Percy." I replied, not knowing why he introduced himself, since he kinda was introduced in the front of the class earlier.

I took out Riptide and looked at the writing on it for a bit.

"Percy put r- err— your pen away and focus."
Paul said, he almost called my pen riptide, not the best save, but hey, everyone here wouldn't even think twice about it.

I put Riptide back into my pocket, and looked up at the clock. Twenty-four more minutes left of class, I hadn't even been listening for the past half hour or so. I didn't even know how long it'd been, but it definitely was way better than Tartarus, and let's just say, School is a close second.

I kept counting down the days until summer, until I could go back to camp. Seeing that it was only October, we have a long way to go.

I looked back at Rachel, and was glad she still went here.

After the war against Gaea, I got Piper to charmspeak Rachel's Dad into letting her return to Goode instead of that stupid all girls school he was going to send her to. I wanted to stay close to her, after we lost.. Leo.. I started to try and become closer to all of my friends, making sure they didn't die and everything.

But Nico told me something once, that he didn't think Leo was dead, and I know Leo is alive out there. The only place I could think of, Well, it's been awhile since I was there, and I still felt bad.

Let's not think about that. Next period was mythology, which is the only class I have an A in. It's really easy.

When I walked into the classroom, my usual teacher wasn't there. Instead, a readheaded Woman was standing there, on the board Ms Johansson was written.

I sat down and noticed Peter was in this class too. Two classes in a row.

"Hello everyone, I'm Ms Johansson, I'll be your Greek Mythology teacher while your teacher is out for a while." She said. She looked over at Peter, who was awkwardly standing in the doorway, confused.

"Mr. Parker you can sit at table 4." She pointed to my table, I was the only one at that table, the teacher let us pick seats, and well, I had no friends to sit with. This is the class that most nerds or people who want an easy A go to. No one has been able to decide which of the two I was.

Peter sat across from me, seeing as though I always set my bag on the seat next to me so it's easier to grab things out. The perks of having no school friends, sitting alone and having as much desk space as needed.

That reminds me of all of my friends. The 7, Grover, Nico, Rachel, and of course, Thalia, who left to become a hunter for Artemis. I rarely get to see her, but when I do, it's always pretty fun. Man I miss that pine cone face.