Peter Parker P.o.v

"Percy, I made some cookies for you and your friend, they're in the kitchen if you want them!" Percy's Mom shouted.

I was prepared for Percy to get all mad and embarrassed at his mom, but to my surprise, his eyes lit up.

"I'll go get them, be right back." He told me before leaving his room.

I looked back at the pictures on his desk. He goes to one strange summer camp if people get injured and die.

No wonder he's so strong.

A minute later Percy walked into his room holding a plate of blue cookies.

"Why blue?" I asked, if wasn't exactly normal for your cookies to be blue.

"It's sort of a family tradition now. Years ago my mom got into an argument with my old stepdad about blue food, so she started making blue food to make him mad. We never gave up the tradition after she— well, after he left."

"He left? I'm sorry." I Said, feeling bad I mentioned it.

"Why? I hated the guy. I hope he's dead. Well, actually I know he's dead, but whatever. It's my real dad who left, and he had good reason for it." He said.

Okay he wanted his ex stepdad dead? That's a bit much, it doesn't matter how mean he could've been. I probably just don't understand though.

"Okay." I sat on his bed. "So, What kind of summer camp do you go to that gets people killed and injured?"

"Uhhh, it's a bootcamp. Yeah a real tough one." He told me.

"Wow, your mom and stepdad don't seem like the type of people to send their kid to a bootcamp."

"Oh, well, I wanted to go. I've been going since I was twelve."

That's something I never thought I'd hear, someone wanting to go to bootcamp.

"You live an interesting life." I murmured.

"Yeah, I do."

—————————later————————————

"Hey Mr Stark! I'm back!" I called out as I entered The building.

"Already? Okay I'll call in the avengers and we'll discuss what you and Natasha learned." He yelled.

I entered the meeting room and sat in my usual seat.

"Okay Natasha, you first, you have less information I'm guessing." Mr Stark said.

"Probably. So I learned Perseus goes by the nickname Percy, he has a stepdad who is also his English teacher. His family loves blue food." She stated.

"Okay Peter, what'd you learn?" Mr Stark asked me.

"So Percy goes to some summer bootcamp, his dad left him, and his ex stepdad is dead, or so Percy believes and wishes. He has a friend named Rachel that goes to Goode, she's his only school friend. He has a pen he likes to fidget with, and he told me he had dyslexia. He has an Italian friend named Nico, who goes to his bootcamp and visits home in the school year. Percy has been going to bootcamp since he was twelve and wanted to go. He had friends die there and get seriously injured." For about a minute after I finished the room was silent.

Thor stopped eating his poptart and looked up.

"Wait who exactly are we After? I was not present in the meeting before this one."

"A kid named Percy Jackson." Steve answered.

"That sounds familiar." He murmured, and then took a bite out of his poptart.