Peter Parker P.o.v

Okay, I am super excited!

I definitely like the idea to going to a school that doesn't have Flash in it. Sure, my friends are gonna miss me, and I'll miss them, but I had Ned tell everyone I am at a retreat for my 'Stark Internship' and let me say, it works every time.

Sure, I have to become friends with someone who could possibly be a threat to the avengers, but there's also the chance he's super nice and was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Let's go with the second option.

I approached the school, and looked at the unfamiliar faces that glanced at me.

So this is what it feels like to be the new kid. That reminds me about Perseus, which I still think is a really strange name, he got expelled from every school besides Goode. That's  gotta be tough. I looked at the schedule Mr Stark gave me, all of the classes I had, I think he said I had all of them with Perceus, except one or two classes. It's going to be pretty annoying for him to have to hear the 'This is the new kid' speech or something.

One of the classes on the list of his classes that I didn't have was Greek. Now that's understandable, you can't just join a foreign language class at that level if you've never learned it before.

One of the classes I have with him is Mythology, also strange. Why so many Greek like classes? Hm. Strange. Well, it sounds interesting to say the least.

I walked through the doors and found my locker, I had literally nothing to put in it or take out of it, so I just walked to my first period, English with Mr. Blofis.

Everything was okay until I realized I had no idea where I was. And then, the bell rang, of course I was late on my first day, as if it weren't already awkward enough.

I got someone to show me to the classroom, and to my surprise, the teacher didn't even notice I walked in.

"Uh, Excuse me, I'm new." I Said awkwardly.

"Oh, you must be Peter Parker. Welcome to Goode. I'm Mr. Blofis, your English teacher, but I think you know that." He smiled warmly at me. "Alright class, this is Peter, the new student."

"Uh, Hey." I muttered, not knowing what to do.

Mr Blofis looked around the room at the few empty seats, and pointed to a seat in the back.

"How about you sit next to the kid with his hood up." He looked at the boy with a scowl, but yet it looked like he was holding back a smile.

"Sure." I walked over to the empty seat, the guy next to me still had his hood up and seemed to be fidgeting with a pen.

"Earth to Percy." Mr Blofis called out.

Wait, Percy? That sounds a lot like Perseus.

I got a closer look at him as he looked up at Mr Blofis. Under the hood I saw her black hair, and his sea green eyes.

"Sorry Paul. I didn't get much sleep last night, you know, homework." He said, taking his good off of his head and putting the pen in his pocket.

"Percy, it's Mr Blofis at school. And I know you weren't doing homework last night, you weren't even home!" He called to Percy. What a weird teacher student relationship.

"Mr Blofis is Percy's stepdad, just in case you were confused." I turned next to me and saw a girl with curly Red hair and Green eyes. Her clothes had paint all over them.

"That makes way more sense." I told her, she looked at me closely then went back to doodling on a piece of paper.

"So what if I wasn't home, I got the homework Don't for once!" Percy argued towards his stepdad.

"Let's just start class." Mr Blofis sighed.