Bruce Banner p.o.v

I was just in the lab, sipping coffee, when I heard a lot of commotion from the main room.

"What the hell?" I heard Steve yell.

I walked into the living room to see Steve holding his coffee as he stared at the group of people who just appeared in the room.

I recognized Tony and Peter. Then I noticed them looking at a boy who was unconscious on the floor, bleeding from his chest. I recognized him as Percy Jackson, our newest target who went missing.

There was a girl with honey blonde hair who was comforting Percy.

And a creepy woman with a skull mask.

"Tony! Did you shoot him?!" I yelled as I ran toward them.

"No! Why would I shoot a kid!?" He yelled.

All of a sudden a bunch of teenagers appeared in the room.

"Where's this doctor you mentioned?" An Asian guy asked.

Tony looked at me.

"Right there."

"Wait, whats going on here??" I asked.

"This is Percy, I shot him in an attempt to kill him. Now you can attempt to save his life. He most likely will die though." Mask lady stated.

"What.?!"

I quickly looked at the location of the gunshot wound, which was exactly where his heart was. I ran over to Percy and checked for a pulse.

It was extremely faint, was he was still alive. I had to work quickly, or he'd die.

I eventually got him on life support, a breathing machine, and other things to keep him alive. He was unconscious on the patient bed in the medical room.

"Why is the person who shot him here?" I asked, she was an enemy from what I saw, I didn't trust her.

"She teleported is here with her weird wings. It's complicated but she switched sides because she thought our side would win."

I decided not to ask any more questions. She had a hydra symbol on her dress that she was ripping off, thread by thread.

"Is he going to make it?" A gold eyed girl with cinnamon hair asked.

"Hazel, if course he's going to make it! The fates probably have tons more in store for him!" The honey blonde yelled.

The fates?!

"I don't know. At this point, anything can happen. Most of the time, the patient will be in a coma until they either wake up, or die."

"He'll wake up." The blonde assured herself.

"I forgot to mention that when they wake up, that doesn't mean they have a chance of surviving. I'd say he has about a 25% chance."

"25%.... oh gods oh gods oh gods..." the blonde murmured.

"What do we do now?" Peter asked me.

"We wait."

Hey! I've been camping so I haven't been able to post the chapters I wrote, but it's early enough for there to be some service, so I took my chance! I have 2 other chapters that are finished, which will be posted tomorrow when I am home.

Thanks for your patience!