Percy Jackson P.o.v

I always think about the same things.

My life, everyone in it.

It feels weird to think that I'm that hero, that I'm one of the seven.

Before I knew I was a demigod, my life was a mess.. but then I met Grover, he was my first real friend.

If it weren't for Grover, I'd be dead. After all, he said demigods rarely live past twelve if they're in the real world.

Now I have so many friends, but sometimes I still feel alone, like I did all those years ago when Smelly Gabe was still around, and I was still getting expelled from every school I went to.

So when I feel like that, I go to the beach. I always relax there. It's always so dark and peaceful at night, since there aren't any screaming kids around.

Of course, there are the occasional people walking through or enjoying the night sky or whatever.

I was actually feeling better when I felt several people coming towards me.

Again.

Wait? Again? Did this happen before?

Maybe. I don't remember it.

"Hello?" I asked out for whoever was there.

I felt tears going down my cheeks that I hadn't noticed. I wiped them off.

"Anyone there?" No reply.

"Look I know someone's there.."

"Hello?"

I was getting confused, I knew people were there.

I stood up to go find them when I felt a lot of pressure on my head, my vision began to fuzz. Before I knew it I was unconscious.

Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger kinda. I have stuff to do today so I'll try to update as soon as possible.