Percy Jackson p.o.v

It's getting pretty boring in this room.

I've been through Tartarus, and this isn't even close to being as bad as there.

Tartarus was endless pain.

Here it doesn't last long. Sure an hour or two.

But I get the rest of the day to heal up.

If I felt like it, I could just kill my torturers.

But I promised Annabeth I wouldn't do that again. It was scary, but it felt amazing. But it scared me.

So I deal with it.

It's nothing.

Just... days and days away from everyone.

I missed a lot of school.

I wonder how Peter is doing.

It's gonna be difficult to explain why I was gone to him.

And Leo! I thought he was still alive! I never got the chance to ask him about where he went, but I feel like he was with Calypso.

I wonder how she's doing.

"Dammit! Jackson! We have a little issue so your execution was rescheduled for today!" My new friend yelled out.

"Hey, that's great and all, so if I am about to die, what's your name?"

"My name? You mean you don't know who I am?!"

"Nope."

"Isn't it quite obvious?!" She held a fun in her hands. "I am Mesperyian! Goddess of torture and punishment. I have teamed up with a terrorist organization that call themselves Hydra. I already hated you, so I decided when you were an interest of the Avengers, that I'd take you hostage so they'd come for a visit."

"Ohhh. So you're a minor goddess?" I knew I'd regret that a LOT.

But oh well.

"You..! That's it!" She held the gun up against where my heart was.

"Wait! What was the issue that caused me to have to die right now?" I was really pushing my luck, but it buys me some time.

"The poison wasn't killing you fast enough and your friends are here. Only two avengers decided to show up. What a bore! Anyways let's get this over with."

"Oh, okay. Let me think of what my last words should be first. I don't want them to be stupid or anything."

"Hurry! Or else those will be your last words!"

"Hmm. Oh! I got it!" I cleared my throat. "I HAVE A DAM PROBLEM OVER HERE!"

"Good, now die."

She was about to pull the trigger.

"WAIT! A goddess using a gun? Lame."

"Oh shut up and die already!"

With that, she shot the gun.

And I felt a large amount of pain.

"I am always about to die, aren't I?" I groaned.

"You just have to have the last word don't you?!" She yelled.

My vision began to blur and I couldn't move.

Next thing you know I was unconscious, and also dying a bit.

Sorry, you get a cliffhanger. I'll start writing the next chapter immediately though!