Percy Jackson P.o.v

Okay so while Peter was looking at my pictures, Nico shadow traveled to my room.

Luckily, Peter didn't notice, so I gestured for Nico to tell my mom the situation and have her tell me Nico is here. Hopefully Nico could leave my room quietly, since he couldn't keep shadow traveling without any consequences.

And within a minute later, my mom opened the door.

"Hey Percy, Nico stopped by."

Nico walked in the room with his hands in his pockets.

Peter looked back at the picture of Hazel and Nico and I, And identified him as the same person.

"Hey Percy, Who's he?" Nico asked.

"I'm Peter. Nice to meet you Nico." Peter held out his hand.

"Sorry, I don't do hand shakes." Nico Said, which was Nico's way of saying hi, in his own little way.

"Oh, okay." Peter put his hand down. "So, is Nico short for Nicolas?" Peter asked.

Nico looked Peter in the eyes, giving him to death glare. "No, my name is Nico. That is all. It was the name given to me at birth, it's no nickname, unlike Percy's name."

"Ouch." I Said, putting my hand on my heart and then letting out a laugh. "He's Italian." I told Peter.

"Oh cool." He mumbled.

"So. What're you doing here?" I asked Nico.

"Well, I ran into Annabeth a while ago, she wanted me to give you something. She said she found it in her parents storage room." Nico handed me a box.

I opened the box and found a note and a picture of Grover, Annabeth, and I. It was one taken right after they won the second Titan war. They tried to replicate the picture they took together after the first quest they ever went on. Percy knew what Nico meant when he said Annabeth's parents storage room, it was in Chiron's office. He had sent it to Annabeth I'm guessing.

I looked at the note, all it said was,

Here seaweed brain. I got it copied so you Grover and I could each have a copy. See you next summer.
      Love, Annabeth.

"Thanks Nico." I smiled, his face showed a bit of happiness to see me. It felt like it was back to when he was ten, right before I left for the quest. Before he lost Bianca. I wish we had taken a picture together, I wanted to give him something.. then I remembered.

"Wait! Nico!" I exclaimed.

I ran over to my closet and grabbed a box labeled Camp Half Blood and set it on my bed.

"Camp Half Blood? What kind of name is that?" Peter asked.

"Hm, it's my camps name." I Said, slightly irritated, but realized he had no idea what a half blood was.

I grabbed a green hat out of the box, the hat I picked up off of the gym floor at the school dance when they were captured by their principal that was actually a monster. I meant to return it to Bianca when we got back from the quest, even if I wasn't a part of the quest, I knew I had to go, and then I'd give it back to her since I forgot to grab it when I snuck out of camp.

I wiped the dust off of the top and handed it to a surprised Nico.

"I forgot I had it until now, I think you should have it." I smiled at him, and his dark faced looked a bit sad, not sad sad, I mean a bit, but mostly happy sad. He took it from my hands, looked at it, and then looked back at me.

"I hate green." He said, putting it on.

"Yeah? I bet." I Said.

Oops, I thought, Peter is still here, and looks very confused as to what was happening.

"I'd better be going now." Nico Said, heading to  my door. "Thanks Percy." He muttered quietly, but I still managed to hear him.

And then Nico left my room and probably shadow traveled.

"Sorry Peter, got a bit carried away." I Said.

He was looking at the box on my bed. Inside it was my camp shirt from a few years ago, and a few other items I had taken home. But I noticed him looking at one object in particular.

A bow and quiver that had celestial bronze arrows, the bow wasn't used in a long time, but it belonged to Zoe Nightshade, and I decided to hold onto it for a bit.

"I'm not to good with the bow and arrows myself, but they belonged to an old friend of mine, she went away so I held onto them for her." I chuckled.

"Where'd she go?" Peter asked. Man he liked asking where my friends went.

"To the stars." I answered, stroking my hand on the bow as if it were a dog.

I wonder how Mrs O' Leary is doing.