Chapter Four.

Okay, so, i want to give a BIG thank you to all my new fans and everybody who is leaving comments, YOU'RE AWESOME, I LOVE YOU:) lol.

Vote. Comment. Fan.

It's Like Monopoly, But Physical...

Chapter Four.

Two weeks later.

Well, Van and Kendall have been together for a whole two weeks now. They were actually official on Friday night, but they just didn't tell many people. Apparently when she was over at his house, that's when they got back together. So since it's Friday that means that it's their two week anniversary. I know, shocking. I still say that they'll break up soo, just because Kendall is a slut.

Van, is freaking amazing, I officially don't hate him as much as I did. He managed to help me get my grade from a D minus to a C in two weeks. I have no clue what he did, but when he explains things, I don't get the confused look on my face like I do when Mr. Brenan talks. I had no idea how smart Van actually is. When he's around everybody else, he acts completely different, especially when Kendall's around. God, I hate that bitch. She actually told me to stay away from Van. I was like, what the hell is that supposed to mean? He's tutoring me in Calculus not teaching me how to lay on my back like her. I didn't tell her that though. I should've, but I figured that I'd save my bitchiness for her and then let it all out when she REALLY pisses me off.

Every since that day in the janitors closet, things have been back to normal with Michael. I must say, that I like us better as friends. Sure, Michaels really good at making a girl feel special, but deep down, I know that he'd never feel the way that I could about him. Then again, I guess that's normal, a guy could never like a girl as much as a girl is capable of liking a guy. I don't think that made sense, but whatever.

Tomorrow I have my third Saturday detention, which, I'm not looking forward to. After tomorrow, I'll only have two more, thank god.

I wake up to what is probably the most annoying voice in the world. Little does Van know, I locked my door last night, so he can't get in.

I roll out of bed and take off the over sized t-shirt I slept in last night. I pick out a pair of dark denim short shorts and a white camisole and throw them on my bed, while I toss my hair up into a messy bun.

Then my door bursts open and the voice is closer. "Good morning, Sunshine!" Van says, shutting my door behind him. "Oh, I thought you were still asleep," he looks me up and down. Why wouldn't he? I'm in my bra and panties.

"I'm trying to get dressed, do you mind?!" I shout at him.

Van grins and walks past me, plopping on my bed. "Not at all," he says, resting his hands behind his head.

I roll my eyes. "I'm going to tell your girlfriend that you said that," I throw at him.

He laughs, "no you won't."

"Why won't I?"

"Because that would actually require you talking to her," he explains. "Which you wouldn't do."

That's true, I tell myself as I slip on my tank top, my shorts following next. "How did you even get in here? The door was locked."

"There's a spare key your mom made that's in one of the kitchen drawers," he answer. "I saw her use it a couple months ago when you overslept one morning."

"You're so weird," I mumble. "Why are you here?" I question. "We don't even have to leave for like another hour."

"I haven't even been to sleep yet," he admits. "Last night was...rough."