Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven.

"Abby!" I hear somebody continue to yell.

I groan as I throw my covers off of me and drag myself out of bed to see where the yelling is coming from. I the first thing I notice is my open balcony door that is revealing the dark night sky. I walk outside, letting the cool breeze kiss my skin. I look down and see—-are you kidding me? Does God hate me today? I don't want to talk to him.

"Van, what the hell do you want?" I snap at him as I lean against the cold metal railing of my balcony.

"Why are you mad at me?" Van calls up to me.

"Why am I mad at you?!" I repeat. "Because Van, you think that you can just use me, what you did the other night was completely—"

"Hey, you didn't exactly tell me to slow down," Van replies, grinning.

UGH! I just want to hit him. "Can you just go, Van?"

He shakes his head. "Not until you come down here and talk to me, quit acting like such a girl."

"In case you haven't noticed Van, I AM A GIRL! Just because I hang around guys all the time, doesn't make me one! So, I think I'm entitled to acting like a girl!" I point out.

"Yeah, but you don't let this sort of stuff bother you, that's why I like you, you don't overreact—"

"Stuff? By stuff do you mean trying to get in my pants an hour after your girlfriend wanted to break up with you? I'm sorry, for overreacting when a guy is using me to get off!" I snap at him, sarcastically.

"I wasn't using you," Van says simply.

I roll my eyes. "Van you were using me and I get, I don't even think I'm that mad about it, I mad because of the fact that you weren't talking to me for three days!"

"I was with—"

"Kendall, I know, and maybe it's better that you spend a lot of time with her because honestly, being 'friends' with you is the biggest stress in my life," I say then take a break before starting back up again. "I'm not trying to tell you who you should and shouldn't date, but Kendall isn't exactly the 'peach' she comes off to be. She's cheated you, she's dumped you, she's completely screwed you over, Van. As much as I hate your sorry ass, it does bother me to see you hurt because in a weird, disturbed way we are friends."

"Are you done?"

I take a deep breath. "Yes, I think I've said all I wanted to say." Wow, that feels a lot better.

"Now can you come down here?" he asks.

"UGH!" I shout annoyed and walk back inside, slamming my balcony doors together. I walk out of my room and stomp my feet down the stairs. Then I remember that it's night time and my parents might be asleep. What time is it anyways? I came home, did my homework, and went straight to bed.

I open the front door and walk around to the back, where Van is standing with his arms folded across his chest. "What?" I ask annoyed.

Van reaches into my back pocket and pulls two little slips of paper out. "I know you don't like me at the moment and I apologize on behalf of my rudeness," he says sincerely, trying to sound sophisticated as I hold back a laugh. "But, I have something that might make you like me again."

I sigh. "What is it?"

Van holds them out to me and I take them and use the light from the full moon to read what it says, Avenged Sevenfold concert tickets. A jolt of excitement rushes through me. "Are you serious?" I ask. Avenged Sevenfold is probably the only thing that Van and I have in common. Well, I'll admit that he got me into them, but still.