Chapter 5: Big Ass Pie Hole

~Updated 21/11/2023~

Katsuki continued to walk through the tall grass and thick bushes that littered the forest floor, with [Y/n] laying on his back. Her body felt limp on top of his. All Katsuki could hear were her tired breaths and feel her slow heartbeats against his back. He held up her legs by his waist, her feet dangling by either side of his knees. [Y/n] had her head rested on Katsuki's back while her arms limply hung over his shoulders. One of her hands weakly grabbed onto the collar of his shirt. Her cheek was pressed up against the muscles of his back and his hair tickled her forehead.

What the hell am I doing? Katsuki thought to himself as he stepped out of the forest and back into civilization. Luckily, his house wasn't too far from where they were. Why didn't I just leave her there? Why did I even follow her?!

It was silent for a while. The only noise between the two were Katsuki's heavy footsteps. [Y/n] was slowly beginning to come back to reality. Her almost-faint was beginning to clear out and her vision became more clear. Her head, slowly feeling less foggy. She felt like she had been underwater, and was only now beginning to reach the surface.

Katsuki cleared his throat as he noticed her stir.

"So what type of shit do you need to get better anyways?! Medicine? Sleep? A fucking doctor?"

"Food." [Y/n] breathed out. Her lungs felt so tired, like they didn't even want to breath in proper amounts of air.

Katsuki readjusted his grip on her and grunted in response. The sun had set by now and the sky was a deep dark blue. The street lights slowly began to turn on. He walked up to his house's doorway and kicked open the door. This jostled [Y/n] around a bit on his back.

"KATSUKI IS THAT YOU?! YOU DON'T COME HOME UNTIL LATE AND THEN KICK THE DAMN DOOR DOWN?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" His mother's voice yelled from the living room.

Just hearing his mother's voice made the blond angry. He already had enough shit to deal with on his back, he didn't need his mother to yell at him.

Katsuki's mom appeared from the living room, angrily stomping over to her son. She stopped upon seeing the weak female on his back. [Y/n] appeared to Katsuki's mom as if she were barely alive. Her limbs hanging off of Katsuki's body like dead seaweed and her hair covering most of her pale face. Then, she noticed [Y/n] was only in a towel. One that was barely holding onto her figure.

"KATSUKI!! ARE YOU SOME SORT OF DERANGED PERVERT?! WHY DO YOU HAVE [Y/N]'S HALF NAKED HALF CONSCIOUS BODY ON YOUR BACK!!!!"

"IM NOT A PERVERT YOU OLD HAG!!! SHE PASSED OUT EARLIER! SHE NEEDS MY DAMN HELP I CAN'T HELP IT IF SHE'S IN A TOWEL!"

"WELL GO GET THIS POOR GIRL SOME FUCKING CLOTHES YOU IDIOT!"

"THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO BEFORE YOU BEGAN TO YELL AT ME YOU PSYCHO!"

[Y/n] stirred from all the yelling. She lifted her head from Katsuki's back and looked tiredly over his shoulder at his mother. Both blondes stopped their argument to look at the girl.

"I'm sorry Mitzuki. I didn't mean to cause...so much.... trouble between ....you two..." she spoke softly, taking deep breaths between her words as each one was laborious for her lungs to expel.

Katsuki's mother looked at her like a sad, injured puppy. "Oh dear, it's quite alright! I'm sorry my idiot son carried you here without much clothes on! Are you alright?! What can I get you?!"

[Y/n] suddenly felt guilty she was so weak. That burning hatred for being viewed as 'fragile' bubbled in her stomach. She just wanted to be alone until she had all her strength back. Now, she just felt that she was being a burden on the Bakugou's. Even though she had known them all her life, she still felt bad for needing their help.