Chapter 10: Rub Salt in My Wound Why Don't You

~ Revised: 20/01/2023~

"You ready to go?"

Miksuki poked her head into [Y/n]'s room. Her eyes fell onto the (h/c) haired girl, who was nervously adjusting her uniform in front of the mirror. [Y/n] looked over her shoulder at Miksuki and hastily nodded.

"Yeah, I think so!" She nervously said.

[Y/n] never had any difficulties making friends in the past. But something about U.A. made her feel intimidated and nervous. She knew all her classmates were going to be just as serious as her when it came to being a pro.

Mitsuki smiled before walking away, down the hallway. [Y/n] looked back at herself in the mirror. Turning around she glanced over her shoulder to look at her backside. The skirt was a little short, but she requested tall socks, hoping they would help cover up a little bit more skin.

[Y/n] grabbed her backpack and walked out her bedroom door. She skipped down the stairs and was surprised to see Katsuki waiting at the front door. He glared at her, his hands shoved deep into his pockets.

"Well," [Y/n] said, doing a small twirl when she reached the bottom of the stairs "What do you think?" She smiled at Katsuki, who just glared back at her. "How do I look?"

"You look like an idiot, now let's go."

[Y/n] pouted at his answer. She knew he was never one to give out compliments, but she was at least hoping for a grunt or nod in response.

"Well, you don't even have your tie on!" [Y/n] retaliated. Katsuki rolled his eyes as he opened the door.

[Y/n] slipped on her shoes and followed him out the door. He walked ahead of her down their neighbourhood street. His hands resumed their place back into his pant pockets. [Y/n] walked beside the blond, admiring all the blooming cherry blossoms. She thought about what her classmates were going to be like, which pro-hero her teacher would be, and what kind of classes they would have. Her nerves slightly pricked at her skin as she continued to think.

Katsuki simply glared at the ground under his feet. He wasn't as worried as the (h/c) girl beside him. His ego was inflated after he discovered he placed first in the entrance exam finals. After that, he felt like his classmates were below him in everything. He wasn't worried about what they would be like because he didn't care. He felt like he already knew; they were all like Deku, weak and pathetic.

The two walked in silence to the school. Katsuki opened the large entrance door and walked in without holding it open for [Y/n]. The girl barely noticed as she followed him through.

The layout of the building was huge and seemed like a maze to [Y/n]. She couldn't help but feel like she'd get lost just trying to find a bathroom.

And as if fate had listened to the girl's worrying, [Y/n] felt a sudden pressure in her abdomen.

"Uhhh....." She awkwardly sighed, catching Katsuki's attention. He glanced back at her through glaring crimson eyes. "I have to go to the ladies' room..." She stated slightly embarrassed.

Katsuki blinked before turning back around and continuing to walk in the direction he had been before.

"Then fucking go. I don't care." He said, not looking back at the annoyed girl.

[Y/n] slouched her shoulders and let out an annoyed huff. Fine, not like I wanted you to wait for me anyway! Not like I don't know my way around this labyrinth of a high school or anything! Just continue to be a douche and walk away! It's fine...totally fine...I'm fine...