Chapter 22: *Kaminari's girlish screams*

~Revised 09/02/24~

[Y/n] practically sprinted through the U.A. cafeteria doors, Shinsou and Shoto slowly walking in silence behind her.

Shinsou was mentally wrestling with his thoughts; How does this Canadian flag know more about [L/n] than me? I guess they are classmates...but I've never seen him around her before...I can't believe I have to spend my lunch with this guy...

Shoto was quietly watching [Y/n] as she eagerly looked at the food the cafeteria was serving. She grabbed a tray for each of them.

"They have my favourite today!!! Oh, thank you, Father and heavenly sons! Today is a good day!" [Y/n] continued to praise the lord as they stood in the food line. Her eyes were shining with excited stars.

"[L/n]!" [Y/n] turned towards Kirishima's voice.

He was sitting at a table with Kaminari, Mina, Sero, and surprisingly Katsuki. Kirishima waved at her, a large dorky smile on his face. Katsuki, who sat beside the redhead, angrily punched him in the head and yelled some incoherent insults at him. Kirishima continued to smile at [Y/n].

[Y/n] felt her cheeks heat up and tingle. Her chest tightened at his dorky smile. She couldn't help but smile back.

"Are you friends with those guys, [L/n]?" Shoto asked from beside her.

[Y/n] took a step forward in the food line, seeing it was her turn to get a double serving of [favourite food]. Shinsou found himself wondering the same thing, slightly hoping it wasn't true that she had a table full of four boys waiting for her. But [Y/n] happily nodded.

"Yeah! We're sitting with them for lunch!" [Y/n] cheerily said, taking her tray back once her food was placed on it.

Shoto and Shinsou both sarcastically thought the same thing: ...great...

"They're fun! You'll like them!" She added, starting to slowly walk toward the table.

"I don't know about that..." Shinsou said, glancing over at the angry blond boy.

The trio reached the table and were greeted with smiles from everyone. Well, almost everyone.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING ICEY-HOT WITH YOU?! AND WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!" Katsuki yelled, standing up on his chair and pointing at Shinsou and Shoto, who stood behind [Y/n].

"Katsuki don't be rude!" [Y/n] simply said. "They're my friends, I hope you guys don't mind that I invited them."

"Not at all!" Mina and Kirishima encouraged.

"The more the merrier!" Kaminari added.

Shoto politely bowed. "Thank you,"

[Y/n] smiled, happy that all her friends were getting along. She sat down and slid herself beside Kirishima. They both gave each other a small smile, their cheeks slightly blushed.

Mina noticed and cooed out a laugh at [Y/n], only making her blush more. She stuck out her tongue at her pink friend, making them both giggle.

Shoto wasted no time in sitting himself beside [Y/n] on the end of the table, leaving Shinsou with no choice but to sit across from them beside Mina, Sero, and Kaminari. Shinsou sent Shoto death glares the entire time, but the dual-headed boy pretended not to notice as he silently began eating his lunch.

"HEY I RECOGNIZE YOU!" Katsuki screamed once again, this time pointing directly at Shinsou.

Shinsou lazily looked over at him with tired eyes. "Excuse me?" He asked, hoping the hot-headed blond would answer him so he could make him shut up.