Chapter 1 "Kirkwall"

-Be careful Samson, we still have my parents money, you don't need to work, especially not as a Templar

-Be careful Samson, we still have my parents money, you don't need to work, especially not as a Templar." A black haired woman says as she places her hands on a young templar's shoulders. He smiles softly at her and places his hands on both sides of her hips drawing her closer to him.

-I don't need your father's money, in few months we will be married and I will be the one who will pay for the wedding." He says kissing her softly as she smiles against his lips. Once they pulled away she signed and turned to go bumping into a tall man who didn't look too pleased with her. She instantly felt fear, she knew who he was and if he knew who was she, she wouldn't stand here by now.

-Apologies ser." She quickly said stepping back only to be held still by her soon to be husband. But she didn't move her gaze off of the man in front of her, he didn't either.

-Knight-Captain this is Eleanor, Eleanor Knight-Captain Cullen." She finally broke the eye contact bowing a little to him. She tried to make a genuine smile, but it never reach her eyes. She nervously looked at Samson kissed him on the check and walked past Knight-Captain."- forgive her Knight-Captain she is not her self lately." Samson murmured as he looked to his confused superior. " she isn't very happy with us living here in Kirkwall." He added

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-You're back, how was it?" Eleanor asked once she saw her lover come in through the doors. He looked her over. She wore her loose black dress that he adores so much. She was a few years younger than Samson, but neither of them minded the differences. He never thought that he could get so lucky to be with someone like her. She was after all a noble of Free Marches compared to her he was nothing. Her long black hair hung free reaching her waist, and blue like ocean eyes made him weak in his knees. He walked up to her, giving her a short kiss and smiled.

-It was alright, but more importantly what was all the rush to run away from us today back in the gallows?" he asked a bit concern. She smiled innocently and walked away from him.

-I was tired, and a little stressed out about your first day as a Templar. But there is nothing to worry about, eat while the food is still warm." She said pushing him down on the chair. "Hawke should wait for us at the Hanged Man, Varric wants to play Wicket Grace again." Samson chuckled while pulling Eleanor back on his lap. She placed her arms around his neck and frowned a lit. "Eat, or Varric won't let us go if we be late.

-You know I hate Wicket Grace, I always lose." He whined.

-My dear that's because you get drunk right before the game starts." She answered brushing a strand of fallen hair from his forehead. He chuckled and pulled her down to him kissing her passionately. She felt his hand pulling her dress up and he placed his hands on her now bare thighs. She quickly pulled away and stod. " eat you tease." And so he did.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Her eyes stole my heart, her smile gave me life, her presence made me high, her touch left me breathless

"Her eyes stole my heart, her smile gave me life, her presence made me high, her touch left me breathless."

-There you are! You two are just in time. We almost had to start without you." Varric raised his ale mug.

-We couldn't miss the opportunity to lose more money to you, Varric." Samson answered.

-I hope you two don't mind me inviting the whole gang here." Varric said as he raised his arm towards the others. Eleanor looked around to see everyone here, she couldn't believe that he managed to bring everyone into one place, even Fenris was sitting next to Merril. As she continued to look around her heart skipped a beat once her eyes landed on the blond Templar she met in the morning. He looked back at her, slightly nodding towards her. "oh right I also invited Carver and he brought the Knight-Captain with him, Eleanor meet Cullen, Cullen this is Eleanor."

-I believe we have already met Varric." He spoke, his voice bringing fear back to her. He didn't wear his Templar armour, instead, he wore casual white shirt and pants, which showed off his broad shoulders and muscular arms. She moved her gaze to the only free chair left, between Samson and Cullen and sat down.

As the night went by she felt more at ease, exchanging few smiles with captain next to her. Even chatting a bit time to time. To her right Samson was sleeping, his head on the table. The alcohol affected him the most so it wasn't a surprise any longer to see him like this. She smiled and looked to her left, the knight-captain was in the same state as her, talking and laughing with everyone. He seemed happier and more relaxed now and so she did the most stupid thing she could think of. Once he looked back at her, she grabbed his hand and pulled him from his chair. "dance with me captain!" she said as she placed her other hand on his shoulder.

-I'm afraid I can't dance, never had a chance to learn." He answered shocked by the woman's actions.

-Nonsense, here." She grabbed his other hand and place it on her back. "hold your hand here." She raised her other hand still holding his and looked back at him. "and now we move, usually it's the man who leads the dance, but I will make an exception. Next time you dance with a girl you will be able to lead." She smiled at him and started moving dragging him along. After few moments Cullen calmed and looked like he actually enjoyed himself. He finally raised his head to look up from their moving feet. He met her gaze as their eyes locked to each other. She felt his hand going just an inch lower pulling her a little closer. He was taller than Samson and so much taller then Eleanor which made her feel trapped. And suddenly the song stopped and they pulled away. Just before she was about to go back to the others he grabbed her hand pulling it up and brushing his lips against her knuckles.

-Thank you for the dance, Ella." The way he called her made her heart skip a beat, she nodded and he turned to walk back to the others.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////