Chapter 18 "Found You"

"I'm drowning and you're standing there three feet away screaming 'Learn How To Swim"

It wasn't too far away now from the place Samson was bringing Eleanor to. At least that's what he told her as they made their way.

-What will Corypheus do with me?" she suddenly asked breaking the long silence that creeped between them.

-My guess if you wont join us, he will probably kill you." He casually answered showing no emotions about the situation. 

-Then why are you still bothering with me? Just kill me here and be done with it." She stopped in her tracks shaking her head so that her raven black curls feel from her face. 

-I'm waiting for you to change your mind." Samson felt a tug on his hip when there was too much space between the two and the chain attached to him to keep her close was pulling him back. He turned to look at her in question.

-You are wasting your time, Raleigh." he hated when she called him by his name. "I already told you once, I would rather die than join you!" she hissed watching as Samson made his way towards her only stopping too close for her liking. He was taller than her but nothing compared to Cullen. 

-At this point I think I will ask Corypheus to keep you alive long enough so I could make you watch how I kill every single person you love leaving your precious commander at the end and ripping his heart out just like you did to me!" he shouted and she lost her control pushing Samson hard enough for him to fall as she fell on top of him hitting his face with her bound hands. 

-You fucking monster! You were the one who forced me to leave! If not for you we would been living a happy life! If not for you I wouldn't be dying of pain from this fucking green mark on my hand!" she continued hitting him until he grabbed her hands and rolled on top of her raising her hand above her head and leaning down to her face. They looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity until he noticed a tear running down her face and used his thumb to brush it off with his free hand. She thought he is going to kiss her when he suddenly snapped his head to the side standing up and pulling her up with him. "Ugh, careful my leg still hurts a litt..." she was cut off by his lips on hers and for some stupid reason she allowed him to kiss her. His hands on her waist firmly pulling her closer. She was drowning in his kiss like it was her first one. It was bad and she knew it but for some reason, she just couldn't bring herself to stop. Once she releazed why her hands found his chest and pushed him as hard as she could.  She grabbed the lyrium stone from his pocket and threw it as far as she could. "That fucking lyrium peace is playing with my head!" Eli saw the angry face forming on Samson's face as he grabbed the chains.

-Run." was all he said when he started to pull her with him through the forest. She had no choice but to follow his orders. She would have fallen down the cliff when Samson's hands snaked around her waist pulling her back against his chest and turning towards the sound of the steps behind them. She froze at the sight of Inquisition soldiers standing there with their swords raised up in the air. Once their commander made his way to the front Samson grabbed his dagger placing against her neck.