Chapter 19 "Take me Home"

"I never believed people when they said how much it hurts to have your heart broken until it was me, lying on my bedroom floor with mascara running down my face, gasping for air. Crying."

Eleanor hasn't spoken to her commander since she came back to Skyhold

Eleanor hasn't spoken to her commander since she came back to Skyhold. Mainly because she was busy with the Inquisition and because whenever they were left alone Cullen would find an excuse to dismiss himself. He ignored her and didn't bother to hide the fact that he was still furious about the kiss. She understood him. She was foolish when she didn't pull away from Samson and it was breaking her.

-Well, that was foolish of her. Selling all these people into slavery." Dorian murmured following his Inquisitor down the mountain path. She shivered looking back at her companions who were much slower than her.

-It was and I'm not going to leave it like that." Eli hissed slipping on the ice and hitting her butt from the fall, she groaned while Bull, Dorian and Cassandra laughed. 

Eleanor quickly stood up throwing a glance towards the trio

Eleanor quickly stood up throwing a glance towards the trio. "If you three won't stop giggling like little bitches you are I will throw you into the jail back in Skyhold. For a month. Oh, and I will force Cassandra here to read the drama books Varric writes for you two." She quickly added the last sentence as Cassandra groaned at the mention of her secret admiration towards the romantic books.

-Fuck no way." Bull's eyes widened at Eli's threats.

-Well, I would actually like it!" Dorian announced happily seeing as Eleanor rolled her eyes in annoyance. She nearly fell once more at the same spot but Bull quickly grabbed her waist to keep her steady.

-Careful there Boss, the commander would kill us if you would get hurt on our watch." she snapped her head towards Bull smacking his hands away from her.

-I think the commander hardly care for my well being." Eli continued walking down the patch.

-You should have seen him when I told him about your disappearance." Dorian started following her behind. "It looked like he was going to tear his beautiful hair from his head or burn the Skyhold down." he joked watching Eli closely. Her whole body was tense when mentioning Cullen and he had no idea why. Once they finally made their way to the village an Inquisition soldier ran up to them.

My Lionheart (Cullen Rutherford)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara