Chapter 16 "Where beauty goes to die"

"That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt."

Eleanor's training was getting harder and harder each passing day, she would learn the new spells in the early mornings and then practise using a sword with her father in evenings

Eleanor's training was getting harder and harder each passing day, she would learn the new spells in the early mornings and then practise using a sword with her father in evenings. It was of course for her own benefit but her muscles were killing her that was precisely the reason why she asked her father to skip her training this day, that and the fact that she wanted to see Sam.

-You are early today, sister." Maven smirked looking down at his sister who was packing some food into her backpack. She flinched at his words.

-Don't walk up to me like this, you startled me." she murmured continuing her work. "I got a day off decided it would be nice to spend some time with Sam." she added looking around to make sure no one was listening to their conversation.

-Going for a picknick? Did you say anything to our father?" He came to stand next to her grabbing an apple from the table and taking a big bite.

-No, not yet. I'm his oldest daughter what do you think he would say if he would find out that his daughter has a lover?" she hissed fixing her skirt.

-Sooner or later he will find out. It would be better if it was you telling him. You know that." he sighed finishing up his apple. 

-Give me some time and I'll tell him. Maybe even invite Sam to dinner."

-Have a nice day, sister." Maven waved before she made her way out of the kitchens leaving him alone. 

/////////////////

She was smiling like crazy while watching her lover sitting next to the river, his shirt sleeves rolled up and his long brown strands wawing in the wind. She quietly placed her bag on the grass and sneaked behind him throwing her arms around his neck. With that, he grabbed her and pulled on his lap while her giggles went out of control.

-Finally, though you won't show up." Samson murmured lowering his head and kissing her smoothly.

-How could I miss an opportunity to spend some time with you, hot stuff." she laughed while trying to stand but he grabbed her hand and pulled her back for one more kiss.

-You look breathtaking." he murmured pulling barely an inch away from her lips. It made her heart hammer. He made her feel differently. Every single guy she met hasn't caught her interest that much so she even would skip her training, but with him, she wanted to spend every single moment.

-I thought you might want to join my family at dinner today." she suddenly spoke not even thinking about her own actions. He pulled away a little raising a brow at her in question.

-We have been hiding for two months and now you want me to come over to meet your family?" he grinned resting his hands on her hips while she sat on his lap.

-I think it would be better for my father to know where I disappear in my free time." Eli suggested playing with his hair behind his neck. 

-If that's what you want I'm willing to take the risk." his smile made her heart flutter as he bends down to her neck and bit it slightly receiving a gasp from the girl in front of him.

-Sam! If you leave any marks on my neck my father will definitely forbid us to meet each other." she hit his shoulder pushing off of him. She pulled her dress off and made her way towards the river throwing him a suggestive glance.

-Don't just sit there, I might drown without you!" 

//////////////

-I don't know how about the rest, but your father didn't look too happy." Samson signed walking with Eleanor through the Trevelyan's gardens. 

-He will change his mind. Just give him some time. Let him get to know you better and you will see, everything will be fine." she smiled at him. "Come on I will show you what I learned so far. I bet this time you will lose." Eli grinned pulling her lover towards the training room.

-Is that a challenge, my lady?" Samson smirked seeing as she nodded. "And what will be my reward if I win?"

-You will have me, till the day I die. Is there actually anything else you would rather have?"

-You are all I need."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 

Author's Note:

A little shorter chapter than usual but I hope you enjoyed.

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading