Chapter 16- Raiding The Rich Kid

"Son of a bitch, where is it at?" I asked, looking under the cafeteria table.

Drake looked at me funny, "Hello to you too, Scott."

"Have you seen my phone? I had it on me in my Arabic class and now it's gone," I explained.

Drake shook his head, and I sighed, "Of course you don't know where it is." Drake shrugged his shoulders. As I was looking in my pockets for the fifth time, Drake said: "Hey, who's in your 'Bic class?"

I thought about who was in there: Preston, Bailey, Jason...Cameron. I got mad and slammed my hand on the table. Drake held his hands up, "Damn, man! What the hell's that for?"

"That son of a bitch took my phone! I left my phone on my desk when I asked Mr. Sulim if I could go to the bathroom," I explained.

"Who, bro, who?" Drake asked.

I scoffed, "Cameron, dumbass! Who else?" I started pacing back and forth, trying to figure out how to get my phone back.

"How're you gonna get it back?" he asked.

"What I'm thinking is this: we start up Find My iPhone and we take it off Cameron," I said.

Drake dwelled on the thought for a moment, "Security cameras, bro. How are we gonna get it off him?"

"It's either pickpocket him or rob his house; your choice."

Drake shook his head, "Bro, how fucking crazy are you? Have you seen the Whites' house? That place is big and secure as all hell like Fort Knox. How can I know I can trust you to not get us in huge ass trouble?"

I sighed, "My IQ's 139, bro. Genius intellect. Before you ask, I didn't want to go to some fancy ass school with snobby rich kids and candy-ass uniforms. That's not the real experience. That's why you should believe me. You in?"

He shrugged his shoulders, then shook my hand, "You're a crazy motherfucker, Scott. I hope you know what you're doing."

Later that day, Drake and I walked to the second floor of the school. This was where all the secretaries and counselors were. There were also lockers for the freshmen up here as well. Thankfully, I knew that this place was where there was the least amount of security cameras. Who knew security flaws could benefit something?

"You know, for a guy who has an IQ of 139, you don't talk like a genius," Drake stated.

"Genius people don't talk like that all the time. I do sometimes, but imagine if I talked like that all the time. Goddamn I'd be so boring," I said.

"Hey man, you never know if Jessica would find that hot or not."

Dammit, I didn't think about what Jessica would think if she were to find out about this. I was beginning to decide against this, but Drake and I were too far into this plan to go back now. We found Cameron talking to what I assumed was a freshman girl.

"Okay, guy-who-has-a-big-ass-IQ, how're we gonna do this?" Drake asked.

"Step one: turn on Find iPhone," I began.

Drake pulled out his phone and pulled up the app. I entered in my information. We could eventually hear the sound the app made. It came from Cameron's right pocket.

"What's step two?" Drake asked.

"Get my phone back, obviously," I stated.

"How are we gonna do that?"