The Zone

Simaya:

Drinking on the Cristal The Weeknd sent over, I sat alone at the table it was delivered to. I tried not to make anymore eye contact as I took a sip from the glass. I was too faded. I got up to head back to my dressing room since it was already 2 am and I wanted to call it a night, especially since I had a class at 10 am the next morning. Wobbling in my heels when Alex started approaching me.

"Shit.." I whispered to myself.

"My!! I was looking for you boo!" Alex was very flamboyant and feminem.

"Nooo Alex " I put a sad lip.

"Girl put yo lip back in! Anyways your presence is requested." He clapped excitedly.

"By who?" I asked.

"Mr. Tesfaye, or like these youngins call him The Weeknd. He wants a private dance from you! Amina is already with Drake otherwise I would let u go."

"Oh him. He already sent me a bottle, I don't know Alex I kinda wanted to go home I have a class in the morning."

"Girl this boy is fiineeee, and he's loaded you better go and do that. And as a favor for me... Pleaseeee and you can go I won't bug no more!" He had his right hand up as if he was swearing on a bible.

"Ugh, just cuz you always been great with me I'll do it. I don't care if he has money the same rules apply to him."

"You know he's fine girl" Alex had a smirk on his face.

"Even with that crazy hair.." I twirled on my heels and headed to the private room.

I opened the door to see him already getting a dance from a bitch that hated on me hard, her name was Kim. I never did anything to her but she never took a liking to me since I started 3 years back. Her session ended and she walked out staring me down from head to toe.

Abel:

I sat on the red velvet sofa waiting for this girl with mysterious dark hazel eyes to dance for me. Lamar and I had a bet that I would get her in my bed so I had to win. She had long dark hair to her small waist, her breast weren't too large, she had beautiful hips and a handful of ass, not too much & not too little, just enough for her petite frame.

I was on cloud 9, I could feel the effects of the Adderall kick in as I took a hit from my blunt.

There she stood in front of me, dancing for me. She got closer and I put my blunt in the ashtray to give her my full attention. Her skin was so smooth and clean, no tattoos in sight. We were now face to face as she straddled me.

"What's your name?" I asked while she teased me.

"Simaya." She answered in a sexy whisper.

"I'm Abel." I bit my lip.

I couldn't resist and placed my hands on her hips.

"No hands." She was informing me of the rules.

I didn't listen and slid my hand down to the rim of her panties.

She quickly jumped off of me.

"I said no hands, are you deaf?

"Bitch who are you talking to like that?"

I couldn't believe she was rejecting me.

"Obviously you! You might be use to paying these hoes to suck your dick, but I'm not the one!"

"What makes you any better than any of these other hoes in this club? Nothing!" I spat back at her.

She held her ground and stared me down with her beautiful eyes, this girl was something else.

Love In The Sky (A Weeknd FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara