The Morning

[PG-13 Version || Followers could only get the Rated-R Version, sorry lol]

Abel:

Opening the door to my loft I turned on the light switch guiding Maya in. Her eyes wandered as I set my keys on the table. Walking up behind her I wrapped my arms around her kissing her neck to her collar bone. Wasting no time I picked her up and went upstairs to my bedoom. Taking off our clothes I laid her back while kissing a tugging her bottom lip.

"Stop teasing me Abel"

She spoke as I made my way down her breasts.

"You're beard tickles"

"Did you miss me?"

Looking up into her low red eyes she smirked as she replied.

"I know YOU did"

"How do you know?"

"Because you came tonight"

"And I'm about to make you come tonight"

Trailing kisses down her soft stomach I opened her legs and started kissing the inside of her thigh, feeling her legs slightly tremble.

Inching my way closer to her slit I licked her between her lips causing her to arch her back. Teasing her more I placed my middle finger inside and slowly rubbed it feeling the wetness on my finger.

"Baby.... Just fuck me already. Stop teasing"

Sliding my finger inside of her making sure she was ready, I hovered over her I slowly slid the tip in and heard her gasp because of my thickness. As I I went in more she wrapping her legs around my waist for comfort. Maya was petite so every time we had sex I made her feel like I was her first.

"You're so tight baby"

Finally, I was completely inside of her and started to slowly pump in and out of her as her legs wrapped around me tighter. Her walls clenched on to my length as it was adjusting to me stretching her. The faster I went the tighter she grasped my back in pleasure causing me to slam into her harder.

"Baby you feel so good inside of me"

Her eyes were closed as she tilted her head back in ecstasy. I wasn't just fucking her, this was on the same level as making love and she knew it.

"Fuck Maya, I'm going to come"

"Wait.. Let me make you come"

She gestured for my to lay on my back as she stood above me ready to slide down my hardness. Once I was all in she rode me so good my member felt numb. Seeing her body mimic the rocking of the bed was something out of the porn movies. Her hands were down on my stomach when I pulled her legs over my shoulder as she sat on it so she could feel how deep I was inside her.

"Abel I can't.. Baby I can't.. I'm going to come....."

"Come for me baby.. come all over this dick"

"Uhh.. I'm comminggg"

I felt the waterfall of her juices on my hardness as she fell on top of me.

"I did miss you"

"I missed you too baby, I know what I said last time was fucked up and I didn't mean it."

Laying next me with her head on my chest I was going to try and make her understand me.

"Abel, I don't want to force you into something you don't want to do but I don't want to share you with anyone else"