Enemy

Abel:

We decided on going to Maya's place, I puffed on my blunt when I passed it to her. She was resting her head on the head rest when she grabbed the blunt and started taking deep drags. She was more relaxed and started talking about her life going to school, stripping and her grandma.

"I never expected you to be a school girl."

Crazy that this girl was working for a cause, not just for easy money.

"Stripping isn't a promising career Abel, I will get old and plus it's just until I graduate. What about you? Tell me something."

"Something."

"Smart ass, tell me about yourself."

"Like?"

"Anything, just talk to me you're so quiet around me."

She laid her head back, she was faded from the drinks and kush. I told her about working on my new album until we got to her place.

We were finally inside her loft when she lead the way to her bedroom. She placed her purse down on her dresser while going through her phone. I walked up and hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck to her shoulder, taking off her clothes. She turned facing me looking into my eyes as she slowly knelt down and took me into her mouth. She sped her pace up, her head game was wild. I could feel myself stiffen up when I pulled her up and laid her down on her bed. I climbed over her and started kissing her.

I could hear faint moans from her mouth while sucking on her breasts. Her light caramel skin was smooth & soft, not losing concentration I put the condom on and looked up to face her. We were now face to face when I slowly slid inside her, she grasped my back as I stretched her and slammed against her.

I could see fear in her eyes while I went in & out of her.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you, I'll slow it down"

Keeping my pace she wrapped her legs around my waist as I went in deeper, her juices flowed down her thigh onto her sheets. I quickened my speed knowing she was close to climaxing when she finally reached her peak.

We went at it till dawn.

While she slept I got dressed to go home before she woke up. I sat at the foot of her bed to put on my boots and glaced at her sleeping. I hated the feeling that this could be more than just fucking, I wasn't the boyfriend type and wouldn't want her to fall in love with a nigga like me.

Simaya:

I woke up to my alarm going off and feeling so sore between my legs. Sitting up I noticed that Abel had already left. I got up to check my phone to see a text from him.

*TEXT*

Abel:

Sorry I didn't tell you bye, I didn't want to wake you baby.

Can I see you tonight after the studio?

I couldn't say no, he had me hooked.

I got home around 3am from work, Abel hasn't texted me so I thought he was too busy to come by. I started opening the door when someone from behind grabbed and rushed me in.

"Abel what the fuck?!! You scared me!"

Abel came out laughing.

"My bad baby, I just saw you coming and thought I surprise you." He kept laughing at how scared I got.

"You jerk! I thought I was going to die! But I'm glad you're here."

"You missed me?"

"Yeah"