What You Need

~The Next Day~

Abel:

I forgot I had plans with my crew to head out to a club so I had to tell him I was goin to take out Maya instead. They never seen me really date a girl before, the only person that stood through my shit was Valarie. Speaking of Valarie I had to brake shit off with her, I knew I held on to her because she stayed no matter what I did.

I went over to Cash's place to let the crew know that I was taking Maya out instead of going with them. When I got there everyone was chillin playing PS4.

"Yo what up Abel? You want to get on this Madden?"

"Nah I'm good Cash, I just came to let you niggas know I'm not going tonight"

"Everything good wit you bro?"

"Bet he got plans with a bad bitch, only reason why he wouldn't roll wit us"

Hyghly knew me all too well.

"I'm taking my baby mama out, so yeah I got plans with a bad bitch"

I had a smile knowing they thought the same of Maya.

"Damn you making her wifey or what bro?"

Cash was always like a big brother to me, always looking out for me.

"Nah, too soon for that. She doesn't think I care for her so I want to show her I do"

"Abel you sound sprung nigga. What are you going to do with crazy ass Valerie?"

I laughed at Lamar saying I was sprung.

"I'm going to her apartment now, I'm ending shit with her"

"Good luck bro, text me tomorrow I'll let you know about the show in Montreal a couple of days"

"Thanks, I'll be ready for that show"

I knew my crew would find it strange that I was going out on a date but I needed for Maya too see I was serious about her.

I left and finally got to Valerie's apartment without her knowing I was coming over. I was knocking in her door for a couple of minutes before she finally opened up.

"Why the fuck did it take you so long to answer?"

"I didn't know you were coming baby, you should of called or texted me"

She was in a long tee shirt to her thighs and it looked like she just woke up or she was fucking someone. I looked around and I didn't see anyone. I made my way to her bedroom and she started to get nervous.

"Where are you going baby?"

I ignored her and opened her door to see she had some nigga in her bed.

"Abel baby let me explain..."

"Nah it's fine, you don't have to. I came to tell you that it was over between us"

I walked out not feeling bad for dumping her ass. She was getting hers and I wasn't mad about it. My conscious was free.

Simaya:

As I was getting ready I also had to get Isabella's things together for when we are out. Abel's mom adored her and made it her mission nobody but her would take care of her if we had things to do.

I stood looking in the mirror doing loose long waves in my hair. I was so nervous for tonight I just wanted things to be okay and for Abel to make a decision. I had a nude lip with a light smokey eye to draw focus on my them. I decided on wearing a tight black v-neck long sleeved dress that tightly formed down to my knees. I laced up my louboutin Imperra heels and I was ready. I grabbed my clutch and went down stairs.