Initiation

Simaya:

It was the day before Abel's birthday and he was coming over tonight to spend the night with me after chilling with his boys. Since Valentine's day he's been amazing and wished things could stay like this forever. While opening Gizmo's canned dog food my door bell rang. Placing a couple of tablespoons in his bowl I washed my hands and went to answer.

"Hey Amina I wasn't expecting you"

Moving to the side letting her in I closed the door behind her.

"Sorry for coming here unannounced but you're the only person I can trust with this"

Amina looked scared and nervous which was something out of character for her.

"What's wrong?"

"My, well.. I haven't had my period and I might think that I'm pregnant"

"Ohh my god!! How exciting! Let's go get some tests so we can find out for sure"

"Maya I'm scared, what if Cash doesn't want it? We only been together for 4 months and he's always gone"

I could see why she worried and I understood her fears of Cash being gone, I felt the same when Abel would leave.

"Before you start thinking of that let's go get some tests before work and find out. And even if you are Cash is in love with you and would be hapy about this"

"Thanks My, I love you"

"I love you too Mina"

Driving to a drug store we practically bought every pregnancy test they had and went back to my place so Amina could test herself.

"Okay these three tests take two minutes and these two tests take three minutes. Um, I guess just dip the stick in the urine and wait?"

"This is gross Maya!!"

"Just make sure you place those tests on top of the towel,I don't want your piss all over my sink!!"

Amina came walking out as I looked down at my watch reading the time.

"Maya can you check them for me?"

"We have a minute to go but I'll check"

The last minute seemed like an eternity but it was time to read the tests. Walking in my restroom I saw pluses or two pink lines.

"Amina they all say that you're pregnant"

"I knew it, now I gotta tell Cash"

"Stop stressing, he will be happy about this. And you should be too"

"You're right, it's just that I wasn't expecting this. Thank you for everything, I'll see you at work"

Walking her to the door I hugged her comforting her. Walking back my phone went off because I had a text message.

Abel:

I can't wait to see you tonight

Me:

I'll be home around 3 baby

So don't come too late, I want to ride it out

Abel:

Shit you kno I'll be there I love you

Me:

I love you too baby

Going to work was becoming dreadful by the day. Every night before I would go on stage I would think of Abel's offer about me quitting. A part of me did because I knew he hated the fact of other guys touching on me but the other part of me was scared. I didn't want to depend on him or make it seem like I was with him for money. Another fear I had was Abel thinking he owned me, because of his habits he was very unpredictable even sometimes acted bipolar.