Rolling Stone

Simaya:

I tried cleaning myself up before we exited the private room. I can see Abel check his phone before looking up at me.

"I should change"

"Go do that and meet me back in V.I.P so we can head to my crib. If your okay with that?"

"I prefer my place, I have my stuff there and I need to shower"

"Sounds good"

He grabbed my hand and we headed out of the room. I went straight to my dressing room to see Amina getting ready to go on stage.

"My! Alex told me about The Weeknd!"

I laughed at her excitement.

"His name is Abel Amina, and yeah he wants my company for tonight."

"That's not all he's going to be wanting." She said in a hush voice.

"What?"

I knew what she was implying.

"Well Sarah told me she walked in on you two and he was on top of you, while you were moaning. You better tell your best friend later!"

"Omg Amina we didn't have sex, I feel awkward as shit that Sarah walked in on us."

"So why were you moaning? Tell me!"

"Relax! He just...um.. Fingered me, and we're going to head back to my place to chill."

"Stop acting embarrassed My, you're a grown 21 year old woman. Have fun love, call me when you're done with mister famous singer"

"I'll call you tomorrow, wait how are you getting home?"

"I'll ask Alex to take me, don't worry and I'll be waiting!"

Amina rushed out to hit the stage. Before changing I started to freshen up . I wore some ripped up light blue jeans with a white long sleeve and some suede white heels. I walked out with my Louis V duffle bag to see Abel about to pay Alex.

"Just pay him the percentage I owe him, you don't have to pay for my time Abel."

They both looked at me confused.

"Simaya, I made an agreement and you need to get paid too."

"It's fine Abel, it's like you're paying me to chill how weird is that? Just pay Alex the percentage of my earnings so we can leave."

He smiled at me and nodded to let me know he understood. While waiting by the door I could see Abel talking to his boys.

Abel:

"Nigga did you finally get it in or what? you got this girl wanting to spend time with you so you must've done something"

"I got something in" I gave Lamar a smirk knowing what we did in the private room.

"You got 2 g's on that kitty nigga, and it looks like I'm going to win this bet."

"Abel, man I think you should cut your loses. If she hasn't let you hit yet she might cost you more than 2 g's."

"Nah Cash, she's good & ready for tonight. Lamar is the one that's going to have to pay up that 2 g's"

"I ain't gon' lie, she is a baddie, so when you done with her pass her my way"

Lamar came in and gave me the hand as the rest of my boys followed.

"Be careful nigga, she might kill your ass."