1

Jungkook didn't have a care in the world until he had met Taehyung. The boy was similar to him so of course they got along. Friends that's what they were.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who lied on the bed starring up at the celling. Jungkook took a drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke over to the tired boy.

Taehyung coughed and waved the smoke away with his hand.

"Fuck you."

"You would."

Jungkooked moved so he hovered over him he used his hand to move Taehyungs face to look at his. Taehyung looked at him and gave a small smile. Jungkook brought the cigarette to Taehyungs lips.

He willingly took a drag of Jungkooks cigarette. Slowly blowing the smoke out at Jungkook.

"You little shit."

Taehyung laughed and lightly pushed Jungkook away, but Jungkook wasn't done. He took a longer drag and pulled Taehyung close and connected their lips. Taehyung teasingly pulling on his lip piercing during the kiss making him groan. Taehyung pulled away and blew out the smoke.

"I'll see you later Kook."

"Mm yeah."

Taehyung left the room without saying anything else. Leaving Jungkook to sit in his thoughts.

Did I say friends? They're more like fuck buddies. There for each other when they need it. No strings attached.

Coming out soon...