Chapter 4

Ash POV ~

I ran outside, I wanted to see Gary as soon as possible. But when I got outside I remembered I don't even know where he went.

It's possible he went home but I don't know where he lives.

Just around the corner of my street I sat down cross-legged. *sigh* "What am I going to do now?"

Pikachu POV ~

I saw Ash being melodramatic, he doesn't know how to find Gary. I sniffed once, twice and found a familiar scent.

Eevee's scent. She had the sweetest scent. I think I'll be able to track her anywhere.

I sniffed once more and I found out which way to go. "What you got boy?"

I pointed the way we needed to go. "Pika!"

"You're saying they went that way? Good job Pikachu!"

"Pika-chu." I smiled brightly. Ash rubbed my head.

Random Cubone POV ~

I saw some random faggot ran by, following a sniffing Pikachu.

Maybe I should follow him too, to see where he is going.

Eevee POV ~

Gary was asleep for a while now. Maybe an hour. All this time I have been enjoying the sun and watching other people swim in the lake.

There's a little girl, about 5-years old with a woman I assume is her mother and 4 teen girls, probably sisters. The youngest one is around Gary's age.

Suddenly they came walking this way. All four were accompanied by a pokemon. Water type pokemon to be exact.

I had to wake Gary, my first option was to lick his hand. So I did. But he just moved his hand and didn't wake up. So I licked his face instead.

"Hmm Ash, don't do that."

I licked him one more time and he woke up. "O Eevee it's you." He said while petting my head and back.

Gary POV ~

I woke up to Eevee licking my face. "O Eevee it's you." And I petted her head and back.

I dreamt that it was Ash licking my face. Well after the moment I dreamt of kissing him gently.

That's when four slightly different high pitched voices greeted me at the same time.

I sat up and rubbed my neck. "Uhm hey."

The blond haired girl spoke first. "I'm Daisy." She is obviously the oldest one.

"I'm Violet." The girl with blue hair said.

"I'm Lily." The pink-haired girl spoke.

Then I turned to the redhead. "O I'm Misty, the youngest one of the sisters. Not that anyone cares about me."

"We do." The three older sisters said simultaneously.

"Well, I like your name Misty." I said with a smile. "Wait, you're the Cerulean City gym leaders." I continued in shock.

"Yeah, we are and we like to swim here." Daisy said.

"I'm Gary. And I'm a pokemon trainer."

Ash POV ~

I didn't know where Pikachu was leading me but I was sure he would find Gary. I've never been here before. And every stone or tree wasn't familiar.

Suddenly my feet lost their speed. I was walking on a sandy beach. I saw a light blue lake in the distance. The lake was the reason I had an almost flashback. To my dream this morning.

But Pikachu pulling at my pants got my out of my trance. At the same time he was pointing somewhere close to the lake. Then I saw him, surrounded by four pretty girls. They were our age or older.

I couldn't move anymore and I just stared at the girls. When the redhead, the youngest girl, about my age turned her head and laughed at something Gary said I felt something break inside of me.

She even put her hand on his thigh and I couldn't fight it anymore. Tears started forming in my eyes but I still couldn't walk away.

Then Eevee saw me and Pikachu. She pulled on Gary's sleeve and he turned around. Staring at my eyes he stood up. "Ash? What are you doing here?"

I tried to say I could ask him the same thing but my voice broke. With all the strenght I had I turned around and ran away, going nowhere.

I was only two corners away from the beach when I tripped over something. Something hard. I dropped to my knees.

"Cu-bone."

"A Cubone? I'm sorry."

Gary POV ~

When I saw Ash he had tears welling up in his eyes. I don't know why he wanted to cry but it hurt me too. And I wanted to comfort him.

That's when I realised why he was at a breaking point. He saw Misty being the way she is to me. He must have misunderstood.

"Ash? What are you doing here?" What a stupid question, he came all this way for me. He wanted to see me, talk to me. I just made things worse. Now he probably thinks I knew he would find me if I was here to be with other people.

"I'm sorry girls, I need to go after him."

"It's okay Gary, go talk to your boyfriend." Misty said to me.

I nodded and waved Eevee to follow me.

"Wait, he's not my boyfriend." Yet. I thought by myself. We'll get there when we're both ready.

"But you want him to be." Misty teased.

"Don't push me, redhead."

"It's Misty, you know." She was offended.

"I know, but you're getting on my nerves." I said harsly.

"O relax Gary, she is always like this." Daisy assured me.

I mumbled a 'great' and ran off the direction Ash and Pikachu headed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's another chapter. I wrote this between the moments I could claim the shared Xbox and during dinner.

Yeah, I'm that anti-social...

Anyway, enjoy!

Beebee out. :)