Chapter 10

Pikachu POV ~

Finally, the moment I waited for this whole day. Kicking Gary's ass! I did a little happy dance on the inside but showed a normal competitive smug on the outside.

But then I realized I wasn't actually going to beat Gary, but only indirect. Directly I was beating Eevee. And since she is a good friend I wanted to go easy on her. But Ash probably won't let me.

"You can make the first move, Ash."

I fell down on my forelegs, standing steadily, ready to attack.

"Pikachu, do tailwhip."

"Pika!" And I ran fast to Eevee, jumping up before I got to her and swung my tail with all my power at her sides. But she simply jumped away from me before my tail hit her and I fell down on all four of my legs again.

"I hope that's not all you got. Eevee do quick attack." She came at me in a fast and steady rhythm with a sorry look in her shiny eyes. She didn't want to hurt me either. So I quickly jumped out of her way.

"Pikachu, do thundershock."

I lifted my forelegs from the ground, bawled them into fists gathered all my power in my stomach and shot it all directly at Eevee.

"Eevee counter attack with sand attack." She digged her way into the ground and disappeared. Only to appear right under neath me a minute later. Her head hit me on my back and I flew a few feet into the air. When I hit the ground with a thud everything went black.

Gary POV ~

Pikachu was out so Ash called Cubone. Ash threw the pokeball Cubone was in and he appeared.

"Cubone throw your bone like a boomerang." He did and it went straight to Eevee.

"Eevee watch out." She dodged it but by doing that she stood right in it's path back to Cubone. The bone hit the back of her head and she was out instandly.

"Well, Pidgey, I guess it's your turn." Pidgey was still weak because I only got him, I didn't have time to send him to the poke center to fix him up a bit for battle.

When Pidgey came out of his pokeball he stayed in mid air, flying above my head. "Pidgey, tackle that Cubone."

He refused by shaking his head and then continued flying laps around me. Ash and Cubone doubled over laughing at my Pidgey. "Now!"

I yelled at him, I was annoyed but it worked. He flew higher in the air, prepared to attack and dived in full speed in Cubone's direction. Neither Ash nor Cubone saw it coming and Pidgey hit Cubone right in his stomach. He spun around a few times and fell down, his eyes closed.

"We did it Pidgey, we won!" I raised my hand in a high five like gesture, Pidgey bumped his head lightly against my palm.

"You did well." And with that I put him back in his pokeball. We'll need to send both our pokemon to the poke center so tomorrow we probably need a day off.

Ash POV ~

I was laughing because the Pidgey Gary caught was refusing to listen to him. But then I didn't notice Gary got him to listen and attacked Cubone when he was off guard. I only knew this happened when I heard Gary scream. "We did it Pidgey, we won!"

"You know Gary, it's very low to attack someone when they are completely off guard." I said serious.

"Aww my babe is a bad loser?" He pouted at me. I huffed and crossed my arms. He came over to me, still pouting, trying to make me laugh again. Well, he won't succeed. I'm not going to let him win any other game.

"Come on, just stick with what you're good at. Being my cute little boyfriend." He walked closer until his chest bumped into mine with my arms between us. He ran his hand through my hair.

His hands moved from my cheeks to my shoulders, then my lower back. He kissed my lips gently, moving his hands to my hips and lifting me up from the ground, raising me until our eyes were on the same level. I did what felt most natural and wrapped my legs around his waist. We broke the kiss for a moment to catch a breath, our foreheads resting against each other. His hands were now on my ass and damn I liked it.

We kissed a few more times before heading to the pokemon center. Where we handed over our pokemon for fix up. We can pick them up tomorrow morning. That's fast.

******

Days of training has passed. We went to the woods, to the open field at the other side of the town, the beach and just at Gary's home. We trained a lot but mostly had a lot of fun, 'cause that's the most important part about this all. And with this I mean my relationship with Gary, of course our pokemon and training them is important to us. But we have our priorities.

After three days my mom was finally comfortable with me dating Gary. That meant we wouldn't necessarily need to spend the nights alone is bed. One night we would spend in my bed. Spooning in my small bed was cozy but not the most comfortable position to sleep in every night. So we decided to spend one night at my place and the other in Gary's king size bed where we could fall asleep looking at each other, hugging or holding hands and not fall of the bed when you accidentally roll over in the middle of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here it is, another chapter. It's not long. I know. But I'm just too tired to make it any longer right now. I'll try to make up for it in the next chapter.

Tell me what you think of this chapter. What you liked and what I need to do better in the next chapters (and any other thing I write). :)

Beebee out. <3