Chapter 8

Because of the immense response in just one night I decided to write another chapter this soon. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary POV ~

Misty told us about people staring at us and all I wanted to do was leave as soon as possible. I felt really uncomfortable making out with Ash when everyone was watching. At least, for now.

Our love right now is like a rose bud in spring, ready to bloom but still too early to pop open at its fullest.

So what I did was standing up with one of my arms under Ash' knees and the other supporting his back so he wouldn't fall.

I was almost ready to leave like this. But then I remembered we had our pokemon out of their pokeballs. We looked behind us and checked if Pikachu and Eevee were following us. They did.

While Pikachu and Eevee seemed to be in a deep conversation about everything but yet nothing. I held Ash tight in my arms and walked us to my home. It was close to the beach, in the middle of the woods.

I liked living far away from the civilization. Always peace and quiet around there. And besides, I have enough space to train my pokemon. Right now I only have Eevee but I intend to catch a lot more. And I know Ash does too.

"Gary, why did you have to carry me all the way here?" He giggled. HE FREAKING GIGGLED. It's so cute.

"Ash, you're not gonna tell me you didn't like it." I laughed and he shook his head.

"Aren't you afraid about your mom finding out?" He asked me in a serious tone. "She's not home right now, but if she was, would you?"

He's not really afraid of coming out is he? No one ever saw him dating anyone so it wouldn't really surprise anyone if he came out. But me? I had dated a few girls and suddenly dating a boy would startle a lot of people. Until today I hadn't thought I would experience feelings for a guy myself.

Ash POV ~

Gary carried me all the way to a mansion in the middle of the woods next to the beach. In some kind of way I didn't mind. It felt nice being so close to him right now. But on the other hand I didn't really feel comfortable being carried around like a helpless kid. It's still a boy-girl thing to me. The boy carrying the girl bridal style. I don't know, maybe I just need to get used to it a little more.

"Ash, it's still your birthday, right?" I nodded I almost forgot it was. "But isn't it yours too?"

"Nah, mine was last week, but I wasn't home until yesterday evening, went camping with my family. That's why I picked up Eevee this morning." I nodded understandingly.

"Since it's your birthday and we're home alone. Let's make you the most delicious birthday dinner I can." He gave me one of the most perfect smiles a person can put on his face.

I thought of my mom, she is probably making dinner right now. All alone. My dad is never home and I was only child. She had Clefairy to accompany her though, but no one really likes eating alone. "But what about my mom?"

"I think for one night, she will be fine. And I think she will understand."

Misty POV ~

I came to tell Ash and Gary about how people were staring at them and gossiping about them. But that's not entirely true. I was actually the only one staring. And I wasn't really staring at both of them, but only at Ash. I get why Gary likes him. With his jet black hair and his deep brown eyes he can make everyone fall for him. And he doesn't even know what he is capable of.

When I watched them making out and having fun my jealousy reached a point where I wanted to do something about it. I was the one starting the gossip, but not really telling anyone where they did it and I told them I got it from someone else so they wouldn't be looking for me when it got to them.

But because I felt a little bad about what I did I went to see them and tell them. I didn't expect Gary to carry Ash away from here. Really Gary, can you become more gay?

And grumpy I went back to my sisters. They were packing up to go back home. "Misty, are you having guy problems?"

"Kinda. More like gay problems or problems with a gay guy." They just laughed at me, in a way that they were mocking me. I hated when they did that. And since I'm the youngest sister, there's nothing I can do about it.

Gary POV ~

Ash is afraid his mom will not be okay with eating dinner over at my place. What he doesn't know is that I took his phone when we were kissing and texted his mom he won't come home until after dinner. So she will be okay.

"Come on Ash, I'll grab us some drinks and start preparing dinner." I walked inside. Ash, Pikachu and Eevee followed me. I stopped at the kitchen. "You can sit down Ash."

He obeyed. I grabbed a liter bottle of vanilla soda from the fridge and poured some in a glass for him. "What is this Gary?" He looked at the glass doubtfully, I must admit the clear, slightly yellow-ish soda looked a little suspicious.

"It's sweet, like you. Trust me, you'll like it." He blushed at my compliment and took a small sip. When he swallowed the substance he hummed and a smile appeared on his face. "This is great."

"I know right? It's my favorite beverage." I poured myself some too and drank half of it. Then I took of my sweater and grabbed my cooking apron.

"I hope you like pasta?" I winked at Ash and turned my back to him to get the ingredients from the cupboard.

Ash POV ~

"I hope you like pasta?" He winked at me and it was freaking adorable. He turned his back to me and grabbed some stuff from the cupboard.

I simply watched his back abs tense and relax under the tight white tank top he was now in. And his cute ass as he walked from the one side of the kitchen to another.

He cooked spaghetti in one pan and made a tomato sauce in another. He let me roll the meatballs. When I was finished he threw them in the sauce and cooked them until they were done.

After 20 minutes the spaghetti was cooked and the sauce was done. He served us one big plate of spaghetti with the sauce on top and finished with a few leaves of basil. Eevee and Pikachu both got a bowl of pokefood. Topped with one meatball.

Gary sure knows how to treat his pokemon and boyfriend. I couldn't wish for anything better.

After dinner we cuddled some on the couch while watching TV. Some superhero movie was on but I wasn't really watching. I was watching Gary, my Gary. And he was looking at me.

I turned around in his arms and straddled him. I combed his hair with both hands. His hands rested on my waist. He leaned over to me, pushed me back until I was laying on the couch with him hovering above me. And he kissed me passionately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo, hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I do.

The Misty POV part was inspired by DawsonSmith3, so that's where the dedication is going. Check the AshxGary story. :)

Really, I read every idea and consider them, but I have to choose one to give the dedication if I get more of the same ideas.

Any comments? Leave them. :)

Beebee out! ;d