Chapter 11

Gary POV ~

I was waiting impatiently for Ash to be ready in the shower. While tapping with my foot I stood against the wall with my arms crossed. Slightly annoyed by Ash' stalling behaviour I yelled hard enough for him to hear me. "Come on Ash, we're already being late!"

I heard him turn off the shower and pushing away the shower curtain. I even heard a faint sigh. We've been together for one and a half week now and I found it time for him to meet a few of my friends. It was more like showing him of though. He was my cute boyfriend and I want the world to know he's mine.

Ash POV ~

Gary wanted me to meet his friends. I've seen a few of them walking by when they were here with him and they seemed rather bitchy and arrogant.

It has been a hot night. (And with hot I mean a high temperature, not any wild sexual assumptions intended here, lol.) Even though we lay upon the blankets instead of underneath them I still sweated a lot. He told me to take a shower before we should leave.

Only I didn't want to go so I was waiting as long as I could before walking to the bathroom. I kissed Gary once, or twice. Or a lot more until he told me to get ready because we had like 5 minutes left.

But once in the bathroom I had other plans. Instead of going for a quick rinse and just clean the necessary parts I took my time for everything. After rubbing generously shampoo in my hair for 5 minutes I let it wash away by just standing there with the water raining down on me. I even hijacked Gary's mom hair conditioner to make it really soft, Gary would love it.

I washed my body with Gary's shower gel and I smelled fresh again but the lukewarm water felt so nice on my skin after bathing the whole night in my own sweat I didn't want to leave the shower anymore. After 5 more minutes standing in the shower against the wall I heard Gary say something to me. I needed to listen carefully because the water stream almost drowned out the sound of his voice. "Come on Ash, we're already being late."

I turned of the shower and the water stopped falling down on me. I sighed because the moment I was supposed to meet his friends was nearing and the water isn't comforting me anymore. I pushed the curtain away and grabbed a towel from the rack I rubbed my skin dry gently and towel dried my hair in a messy hairdo.

Gary POV ~

After 10 more horrible minutes of waiting for Ash to be ready in the shower he finally opened the door. He was wearing a blue Capri jeans with one of his many black t-shirts. Sometimes I think it's the only thing he has in his closet.

While pulling him closer to me with one hand I combed my other hand through his hair. I kissed him gently on the mouth and moved on to his cheek and further to the soft spot under his ear. He moaned softly. "Hmm, Gary I thought we needed to go?"

"Hmm? O yeah, I just couldn't resist." We both blushed when we looked into each others eyes. The lust we had was way to visible in the color of our eyes.

That's when we got shocked by Pikachu. Except for the mess it made of our hair the shock didn't leave traces. "Thanks Pikachu." We both laughed at each others hair and fixed it into our regular messy hairdo.

Hand in hand we walked out the door and to the little cafe where we were supposed to meet my friends.

Pikachu POV ~

I had to deal with an impatiently waiting Gary for like half an hour. At first it was kind of funny. But after a while it got boring and Eevee was busy licking her own fur clean and neat.

When Ash finally came out of the bathroom Gary pulled him in a passionately kiss before I knew it and I didn't want to watch. But I knew they had to go so I gave them a minute. After that minute they broke apart but the lust was still visible in their eyes. It was awful to watch this so I shocked them.

Their facial expression was hilarious and they laughed too. After fixing their hair they walked out hand in hand. Is it really necessary to hold on to each other every freaking second? No it's not. I hoped they would stop after being together for like a few days. But now, after 11 days they're are still like two strong magnets never leaving each others sides.

A 15 minute walk later we reached our destination, a little cafe with a comforting atmosphere.

Ash POV ~

The cafe Gary was taking me was comforting, small and rather quiet for the time of the day. It's about lunchtime but there were only like 7 other people inside. Two of which are Gary's friends. At one table was another couple around the age of fifty. And three girls giggling about something obviously hilarious on one's phone.

The two guys we were supposed to meet here impudently stared at me. I shot them a short hateful glare until Gary squeezed my hand to stop me. "I gotta be honest Gary. When you told me on the phone you were bringing your new and hopefully last love I was sure it was another slutty girl."

"Yeah, you always turn up with one of the sluttiest girls I can imagine."

I wasn't the only one feeling degraded by this comment, Gary huffed in annoyance too. "Very discreet of you guys, really."

"What did he do to you, you used to laugh at our remarks?"

"You don't need to talk about me like I'm not here. If you want to say something about me, say it to my face." I retorted to the guys, I was really offended and pissed off right now.

"Ow the cutie can speak." One pouted and the other laughed so hard I thought he going to piss his pants.

"I don't need to do this or be here. I'm leaving. See you tonight Gary." I kissed his cheek and turned on my heels ready to walk away. I gestured to Pikachu to follow who gladly obeyed, he was done with this situation too.

"No Ash, please stay." Gary pleaded and grabbed my wrist to turn me around. But I pulled my arm back out of his grip and walked away with the biggest steps possible and not look like an idiot. This was exactly the reason why I didn't want to go meet his friends in the first place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mhehe, drama drama drama. >:]

I'm sorry for taking so long to update but I was gone this whole weekend for a festival, Castlefest. So I didn't have time and wi-fi to write anything. And in 5 days I'll be gone for a holiday on my own for the first time and it's kind of freaking me out. But I think I'll have this book finished by then. :)

Only one more chapter with Misty returning and fixing this drama. And then a short epilogue with a hint for the sequel. ;D Haha, I'm teasin you.

Beebee out <3