Chapter 7

Gary POV ~

I was about to confess it all, but I don't know where to start, shit this is hard. "Ash, I need to be honest with you."

He looked up at me, his cute brown orbs got me hypnotized. Over and over again. I can't do this, but I already started it and I need to finish it. "Ash I don't think you understand how hard this is for me."

I'm stalling, Ash is probably getting really annoyed with me right now. Okay let's get this over with. I sighed, or more like taking a deep breath to calm down. "Ash ever since I saw you walking in my grandpa's lab I - I've - I've been - I've had..."

"Gary, relax a bit. I think I know what you want to say." He said to calm me down. He placed his hand on my knee. I took another deep breath to finish my sentence.

"I think I'm having feelings for you." I told him. He climbed on my lap and I hugged him.

Ash POV ~

"I think I'm having feelings for you."

When he said that I had the sudden urge to climb on his lap and bury my face in his chest. He just said the words I was too afraid to admit. Or even say them out loud.

"Gary, I'm glad you've found the strength to tell me how you feel. I'm not half as brave." I snuggled even more in his sweater.

"Ash, you're brave in your own way. We all are." Hmm maybe he's right. But now I need to tell Gary how I feel about him. If I don't I'll probably hurt him again.

"Gary?" I said with my face still buried in his sweater. "Yes Ash, what is it?"

He stroke my back, it felt so nice and it made me feel comfortable in some weird way. I moved my head up slightly. He was looking down at me and I stared into his dark blue-ish green eyes. At some point they appear to be black.

"I like you too."

He bend over a little and the tips of our noses touched. This is going to be it. My first kiss.

Gary POV ~

When he told me he liked me he looked me right in the eye. I can't resist his cute face any longer I had to...

I leaned in slightly until the tips of our noses touched. He didn't back away so I assumed he was okay with what I was doing or going to do.

At that moment I asked myself the question if he ever kissed anyone before. Well besides his mother. I didn't really see him much around girls or around other guys he may have been into. What did he do on his regular days?

I couldn't hold it any longer and I closed the distance between our lips so fast Ash didn't even saw it coming when it happened. He moved his lips awkwardly and completely out of sync with mine. That made me smile against his lips.

I broke us apart to give him some air. He had held his breath all this time and he sighed happily when I gave him the time to do so. "That was..."

He was completely out of air to finish his sentence or he just didn't know what to say. "Your first kiss?"

He laughed. "That too, but what I wanted to say was... Fantastic."

"What? You found that fantastic?" I laughed at his opinion. He obviously had nothing to compare this with. He pouted at my laughing. "O come on, I wasn't that bad. Was I?"

"You want me to be honest?" He nodded. "No, you're an awful kisser. But don't worry. I can teach you." I winked at him.

I whispered in his ear to not move anything, not even a limb. And I kissed him again. He didn't move like I told him to. I gave him a kiss he will remember for life. At least, I hope so. "How was this?"

"Wow." He sighed happily again. I left him speechless, I don't think I ever accomplished that before.

"Is that all you can say?" I chuckled. He nodded with a smile.

Misty came walking by again.

Ash POV ~

I thought I did well in that first kiss, so when he gave me the slightest sign it was really bad I pouted. I acted hurt, but I wasn't really. I couldn't expect to be a great kisser when I never did it before. So when he told me not to move I obeyed. The second kiss was just breathtaking and it left me speechless.

"Wow." I said when I sighed like I did before. I will cherish this moment, forever. Gary gave me the cutest chuckle ever. "Is that all you can say?"

I simply nodded and smiled at him. Right now I regretted asking Gary to leave. If he did leave we wouldn't have had this moment.

That's when I saw Misty coming our way again. Great, just what I need right now. "Hey guys, you better get somewhere private. People are staring at you and start gossiping about the two gay guys making out on the beach."

Pikachu POV ~

Gary and Ash started talking again and I already didn't really want to hear it. I'm not homophobic or something, if Gary had been a girl I didn't want to hear it either. I'm romance-phobic, is that even a word?

Eevee and I decided to build a little sandcastle, I turned out pretty big actually. The redhead from earlier walked our way again. What was her name? O right, Misty.

She told them about how everyone was looking at how they were making out. Good, I missed the making out scene. I wouldn't have want to see them making out. And I built an amazing sandcastle with Eevee.

Until Gary lifted Ash up in his arms to stand up and walk away from the beach I hadn't noticed the conversation with Misty was over. But Eevee didn't see a thing and was busy perfecting the walls of our sandcastle with her fluffy tail. "Piikaaa." She turned her head to me. "Pika-pika."

We walked behind Gary and Ash, talking about the trees we passed, other pokemon we met before, what kind of pokemon we would like to fight once and that kind of stuff. Stuff friends talk about. That's all I want to be with Eevee, friends. Because, I said it before and I will say it again, I'm romance-phobic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter, it's dedicated to Ereri5evs because she was the first to tell me her ideas about this chapter. Check her story some time too. :)

The next chapter will contain another 'hint' I got today. And get the dedication.

Feel free to share your thought about this book, positive or negative, I can use all help to improve my writing. And ideas are always welcome. And will be granted with a dedication if I decide to use them. ;)

I got them confessing their feelings and I got them kissing, well, kinda.

It's a little later than I expected because I have been busy with The Little Bad Girl, a teenfic I'm writing. Maybe you can check it out some time. Or if you're more into fantasy I also write a book The Warlock And The Witch.

Beebee out <3