Chapter 6

Gary POV ~

Darn, where did he go this time? He didn't even leave foot prints on the ground, how am I going to find him. I need to apologize so badly.

Ash POV ~

When Gary let go I felt like I did something wrong, but what? So when I asked him he didn't answer and just turned his back to me. Eevee shook her head, but was it because of something Gary did or was it something I did. I really needed to get my thoughts straight so I sprinted to the beach before Gary turned around.

Normally Pikachu walked on his hind legs but now he had to run on four legs to keep up with me. One step before my feet landed in the sand I stopped, looked left, looked right. I decided it was best to go left, it had more tree to hide behind.

After five more minutes of running I needed a break. My stamina isn't what it used to be. Cr*p I need to train more often, including running. I'll start tomorrow.

What am I thinking, if anyone ever says tomorrow they'll postpone it for at least a week.

Get it together Ash, you're not here because of your trainings schedule.

Misty POV ~

I was playing with my new born Togepi on a spot with wet sand and where the waves come rolling in every few minutes until...

Suddenly I saw the guy with jet-black hair again. What was his name again? Austin? No...

Ash, that's it!

He was running back here. Didn't Gary go after him? They must have seen each other, don't they? So why is he running again? He seemed to be hesitant which way to go. He eventually went left, staying close to the trees.

I scooped my Togepi up in my arms and jogged along with him. After half a mile he stopped and sank down against a tree. Pikachu climbed on his lap and Ash stroke his head and back. It was somehow adorable.

When tears started to roll down his cheeks I found it was time to check up on him. So I made my way over to him. He didn't notice me until I was only a few feet away.

Ash POV ~

I was deep in thought about the Gary and me situation. In the meantime I was stroking Pikachu who was lying on my lap. I wasn't even aware of the tears falling from my eyes, down my cheeks and then on my black tee. But then foot steps got me out of my pondering.

I looked up and saw the redhead from earlier. "Hey, Ash, isn't it?"

"Yeah, that's my name. What do you want from me?" I answered, maybe I'm being a bit rude. But I'm not really in the mood for talking to anyone, especially not her.

"Well obviously you ran all the way back here after Gary found you and you're crying, so something must have happened and I feel kind of guilty." She stated clearly while she sat down opposite of me, mirroring my cross legged position.

She continued talking. "Tell me, is Gary your boyfriend or not? He said not but I have my doubts."

She caught me off guard here. I blushed. I wish he was. "No he's not..." I looked down at Pikachu, avoiding looking in her ocean blue eyes.

"Ash let me tell you something." She started but I interrupted her. "I can't stop you from saying so anyway."

"Anyway, as I was saying, Gary likes you. He may not say so, yet, but he really does. Remember that Ash and don't give up on him."

"Don't give up on who?" Speak of the devil. Really, just the right timing. Can this moment get any worse. I wanted to be alone with my thoughts, then Misty shows up and then Gary decided to walk the right way and find me. Great, just great.

"I wanted to be alone okay, that's why I ran this way. And you two should have let me." I yelled, not caring about anyone's emotions except mine right now.

"O and Misty, thanks for your advice. I will consider it. Now please leave me be." I stated a lot calmer this time. I still wanted to be alone but somewhere my heart told me all I wanted was to be in HIS arms right now.

Misty took my words seriously and took off. But Gary took her place on the ground, facing me.

Gary POV ~

I decided to run back to beach. I mean he could have ran the other way I wouldn't have seen him either way because if our unlikely position on the road. But back to the beach was more likely.

When I reached the sand I had another dilemma. Go left or go right? At the left, more trees to hide. At the right, clearest path means the possibility to ran as far as you can. He couldn't have run that far so I would've seen him on the right, so I went left.

After a ten minute walk I found Ash and Misty on the ground, cross legged, facing each other. "Don't give up on him." Was the first and only thing I heard them saying.

I wanted to know who they were talking about. "Don't give up on who?"

Ash looked up from his lap and looked me right in the eyes. Misty turned her head, looking over her shoulder taking in my whole being. Giving me a face like 'o it's just you'. You know what face I mean.

Ash told us how he wanted to be alone and Misty obeyed, leaving us alone. I wasn't planning on leaving Ash one more time. I wanted to be with him, I wanted to touch him. No I craved, I longed, I yearned, I languished for his touch.

I sat down cross legged on the spot Misty had just left. "Ash I need to be honest with you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy,

I didn't really fix anything in this chapter. I actually found it more like a filler chapter. I don't know what to do next. Maybe when I got some night rest. It's almost midnight right now.

What do you think Gary will say next? Admit his feelings. Give Ash a reason why he acts so weird? Or something completely different? Maybe something about Misty? Okay enough of my ideas, tell me yours. ;)

O and a friend of mine joined Wattpad too, check her stories. Her name is RosaPeach. :)

O god, I'm rambling...

Good night,

Beebee out :d