Chapter 9

Ash POV ~

After we kissed through the rest of the movie, which was long, Gary whispered in my ear he should probably get me home. I nodded and giggled like a girl.

Yeah, I'm definitely the girl in this relationship and he wears the pants. Not that I'm going to wear a skirt or a dress. That would be ridiculous. Maybe if Gary asks me too, I will put one on just for him where no one else can see us.

We walked to my home hand in hand.

Gary POV ~

Ash didn't want to be carried around so instead we held hands. Right before the last corner I stood still. Causing Ash to stop walking too.

"Ash?"

"Yes?"

"You're my boyfriend now, right?"

I don't know why I was doubting this. I mean he did stay with me practically the whole day. We made out for like an hour not 15 minutes ago.

He blushed and nodded. I grabbed his other hand too, pulled him close and kissed him one more time before I let go of him for the rest of the night.

Ash walked around the corner to his home alone, looking back and waving at me. I waved back and said. "See you tomorrow."

When Ash was out of sight I walked back to my own home again. A little sad to let go of Ash when I just was so close with him. But I needed to get used to this. We can't spend every freaking second together.

Ash POV ~

After we broke the kiss I walked to my door alone, waving at Gary, catching one last glimpse of him for the night.

My mom was in the living room. As soon as I opened the door she looked up and came to the hall. "And?"

"And what mom?" I was confused about what she meant. Can't she be a little bit more specific?

"And who did you spent this lovely evening with, who gave you this constant smile on your face and who messed up your hair so bad?" I couldn't answer. This interrogatory is just embarrassing. I blushed and stammered without getting real words out of my mouth.

"It's Gary, isn't it?" I nodded. I was scared for what she would say when she found out I was gay. Or at least bisexual. I'm not even sure myself yet. But I did like Gary, maybe even loved.

"You know Ash, I'm totally fine with you dating guys but I just need some time to get used to this. "Okay mom, love you."

I gave her a peck on the cheek and went upstairs to my room. I was tired so I went to sleep but not before I sent Gary a good night text.

Gary POV ~

The screen of my phone lit up. A text. From Ash. I opened it. "Goodnight Gary. <3"

"Goodnight Ash. <3" I sent back. I made myself a cup of hot milk with honey to make me sleepy. After I finished it I instantly felt sleepy and went to bed. Thinking about Ash I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

*the next day*

I came to pick up Ash who wasn't even awake yet. "Shall I wake him?" Delia asked me.

"I'll go." She nodded and I went up the stairs. Following the sound of a soft and sweet snoring. The door where the sound came from was a blue one with a large A on it. This must be the one.

I didn't even take the time to knock and went straight inside. And sat down on his bed next to him. With one hand I wiped a few strands of hair from his face. His whole body moved slightly. And he moaned softly.

Ash POV ~

Someone sitting down on my beda and playing with my hair woke me. I moaned and tried to move my body but it refused. I slowly opened my eyes and stared into Gary's black orbs.

"Hey babe, how did you get in?" I smiled at Gary. Ignoring my raspy sleepy voice.

"Hmm, say that again." He enjoyed the state I'm in. "You heard me perfectly fine."

He nodded so I pulled him into a hug and laid him down next to me. I was spooning him and he didn't move. "Your mom let me in."

"What had you planned for today?" I asked him, nuzzling his back and neck. Our bodies fit perfectly together like we were made to be and meant to be.

He snuggled some more in my arms before he answered. "What about we go train with our pokemon and maybe a friendly challenge?"

Pikachu POV ~

Someone knocking on the door woke me, then I heard the door klick open, two voices talking and someone walking up the stairs. Gary came in Ash' room, great. Just great. I wasn't going to listen to their conversation.

When I saw them lying down on Ash' bed I turned around to get another nap. Until I heard the words train, pokemon and challenge.

I looked up. "Chu?"

"Sounds good to you Pikachu?" Ash asked me. I nodded with a childish glee. If I get to beat Gary's ass, I'm so in!

Gary POV ~

Pikachu responded happily on my proposal. "That's settled then. Ash, get dressed. How gladly I would take you outside in just your boxers, I would also like you to feel comfortable."

He pulled the duvet over his head to hide his blush, but I had already seen it. I laughed. "Come on babe." I heard him sigh.

Then he come out of bed and quickly got dressed. Downstairs he kissed his mom, grabbed a roll from the table and put it in his mouth to eat along the way. I explained where I wanted to go to train and we walked there.

We reached an open field soon. Pikachu and Eevee walked next to us. And Ash got Cubone out his pokeball too. "Right, you already have two pokemon."

We trained every attack we knew into the open space, on a tree or on a boulder depending on the attack. I prepared a picnic lunch in my backpack including some poketreats for our pokemon.

When we went to sit down to eat our lunch a Pidgey decided he had the guts to interrupt.

Ash POV ~

A Pidgey flew down next to us interrupting our lunch. Gary didn't like it. "Now you're mine Pidgey!"

He let Eevee tackle the Pidgey and caught it in one of his empty pokeballs. He seemed genuinely happy with his catch and I hugged him. "Congratz, you caught your second pokemon too."

"Now what about that match?" He grinned at me. So I jumped to my feet. "You mean the match I'm going to win? Right Pikachu?"

Pikachu copied my movements. "Pika pikachu."

Gary laughed. Slowly standing up. "You wish." He smirked at me, almost making me melt. My knees were getting weak but I need to be strong right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about it guys, a new chapter. I kinda had a writers block about this one. Hope it's long enough for you because it wasn't my longest one. But hey it was meant to be a short story.

Uhm about that, and you're probably gonna hate me for it. It's still going to be a 'short' story, so it will go on to chapter 12 or 13 and maybe an epilogue. I'm sorry. :$ If I have enough ideas I'll make a sequel.

But now for the next chapter. Who will win? ;) And tell me your favorite pokemon and maybe I'll add it to the story.

Beebee out <3