Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The following two weeks passed unbelievably quickly. Jonah and I somehow managed to see each other every day. If one of us was busy during the day he would just stay the night at mine.

Somehow he was growing more and more adorable each day. He always seemed to put me first and want to make me feel special. Sometimes he would just buy me flowers, other times he would buy me a CD he thought I would like. He was the most amazing, tentative boyfriend ever, and I fell more and more for him every day.

However, time was passing too quickly. I had known Jonah for less than a month but it felt like I had known him for years. I got on better with him than with friends I had known for years. He just seemed to make everything better. He knew all the right things to say. He knew how to make me feel better when I was feeling down. He knew all the right things to do to make me smile - and never failed to make me laugh. He was perfect.

I never thought I would describe someone as perfect. No one was meant to be perfect, but I couldn't think of any other word to describe him. No word was suitable to describe him. He was funny, smart, gorgeous, lovable, sweet, adorable - as well as a complete jerk sometimes - but that was what made him perfect to me. He was indescribable.

But now we only had one week left and then he was going. I had never dreaded a day so much before. Not only was Jamie, my only brother, going but so was the guy I was falling for. I couldn't even begin to think about them both leaving. My brain would explode if I started to think about that day - just one week from now, seven short days.

"Hey," Jonah smiled - a smile that never failed to make my heart skip a beat - as I opened the door.

"Hi," I whispered as I grabbed his jacket and pulled him into my house before planting a quick peck on his lips. Jonah had other ideas though as he slipped his hand around the back of my neck and pulled my lips back to his.

"You look beautiful," he said when he finally pulled away.

"You look okay," I shrugged as I turned away to grab my shoes. I could feel Jonah's eyes on my body as I bent down to slip my feet into my shoes.

"Don't lie," he smirked as I turned back to face him. He was right; he did look good - better than good in fact. He was wearing dark jeans, that fitted him perfectly, a plain grey shirt, that showed off his toned body, and a black suit jacket. I bit my lips as I imagined him in a full suit.

"I need to see you in a suit before you leave."

Jonah's smirk grew more pronounced, causing my eyebrows to pull together in a frown. Did I just day that out loud? A horrified expression formed on my face before I buried my face in Jonah's chest. "Awh don't be embarrassed," he said as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, but I could tell he was still smirking from the tone of his voice. "I would want to see me in a suit too," he added, chuckling lightly.

"Jerk," I laughed as I pushed him on his - ridiculously hard - chest.