Chapter 21

The wedding started as my glee club stood in their spot behind the tree. Felicity, Iris, Thea and I were lined up with Cisco and Diggle. Diggle was walking Iris out and Cisco walking Thea out. I planned it so I wouldn't have to walk with anyone. I walk out last before Barry walks up to Oliver. The glee club starts to sing and we start to slowly walk out. There is under 100 people sitting in the chairs we set out yesterday. We held our flowers and walked out. I stood behind Oliver and next to Diggle. Barry walked out. He wore a black tux similar to Oliver's. They both were very sharp and made both men look amazing. Oliver looked to the brown haired runner and let out a shuttered breath. I knew that he looked at Barry in complete awe. Barry stood in front of Oliver grabbing his hands.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of Oliver Queen and Bartholomew Allen. If anyone opposes this union please speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said looking around. I found a priest that had no care about same sex marriages. "I believe you have your vows." He looks at the two men standing in front of me.
"I'll go first." Barry says. "I actually have two vows. Peyton?" He looks around Oliver at me. I move to Oliver's side and look at Barry.
"When I started dating Oliver, you were the only one that knew. You have wisdom beyond your years. I promise that I will do my best to love you and take care of you like your dad tries to do with you. I love you even though we don't share blood. I know that today, I'm marrying your dad but today I'm also vowing that I will keep you safe and will always care for you." He says looking at me. "I wanted to give you this so that you can remember that I always will love you as if you were my daughter." He gets a chain from Iris's hand. He strings it around my neck
"Thank's Barry." I say hugging him quickly before stepping behind Oliver once again.
"Oliver, your turn. I met you while helping in the break in at QC. I wasn't supposed to be there but at the same time if I hadn't I wouldn't have met my soulmate. You were there for me after I got struck by lightning and I eventually woke up. After waking up I felt that I had to go fast, and keep going but you told me to slow down and I did. I found what I had been missing. I promise to be there for you no matter what. I have never doubted you and have loved you since that day. I promise to stand with you and though we may have disagreements we are only looking out for each other. We have been through a lot already but I am ready to continue on this path with you forever and always. " He says looking at Oliver his eyes not moving from the blue that we both shared.

"Barry, when we met, I thought you were a dorky kid that was messing around in things that he should have been. I asked you if your parents knew you were here. Since coming back I only knew two people that don't hold my past against me. You once asked me if I was ashamed of you for not telling our friends sooner, and I told you never. In no lifetime or world would I ever be ashamed of you. Since I met you this is the way I have wanted to see you. To call you my husband and to have you by my side forever and keep you safe." Oliver said quietly to Barry. "After we told everyone about us, Joe asked me a question that night. He asked if I deserved you. My answer was no. I don't. At first I wanted to keep you away to make sure that I wouldn't stop the light from your eyes to tell anyone. I don't deserve you as my boyfriend or husband but I have you. This is the begin of the rest of our lives and I can't wait to start this with you." Oliver looks at him.
"Do you Bartholomew Henry Allen take Oliver to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in heath?" The priest asks.
"I do."
"And do you Oliver Jonas Queen take Barry as you lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in heath?"
"I do."
"They I pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss." He pronounces.
Oliver moves his hands from Barry's hands and to his waist to pull him together. They run down the aisle still holding hands. Everyone cheered and I ran out with everyone else after him. They helped move the chairs to make space for dancing or whatever Everyone moved to sit in the chairs at the tables and waited. One by one we were introduced by the DJ. Oliver and Barry not letting go of each other. I quickly changed into a shorter green dress with my spandex underneath. Music was playing.

"And for the sisters of both the grooms. Iris West and Thea Queen!" The DJ said Iris and Thea moved and ran out before sitting at the table I set up. The music changed to Neon Lights. "Now let's hear it for Oliver's daughter Peyton!" He announces. I do a tumbling pass before running to my chair.

"Wow, let's see if the married couple can top that. Introducing Barry Allen-Queen and Oliver Queen-Allen!" We all cheer as my dad and Oliver run out holding hands. They get to the middle of the dance floor that we made and kissed Oliver dipping Barry who blushed. We could tell by the way his ears turned red.

The came and sat next to me Oliver tapping my shoulders as we passed. Barry sitting next to him. Music continued to play and we got dinner. I stood and walked over to glee club.

"So what questions do you have?" I asked them.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because people tend to treat me different when they realise that Oliver Queen's my dad. My old glee club knew but a bunch of the died when the soldiers attacked." I explain. "And Maya and Alex knew but didn't tell anyone because I asked them too."

"Miss. Queen? Your speech?" A man came up to me.

"Oh, thanks. I'll be back." I stood and grabbed the mic in my hands.

"Hello, can I have everyone's attention?" I say into the mic standing at my spot at the table. "Thanks, so many of you know I'm Peyton, Oliver's daughter and his best woman, not really sure what the terminology is. So I met Oliver 3 and a half years ago. He didn't know that I existed until my mom and step-dad died in a car crash. He was cold and blocked off and then he met Barry. I could tell that Oliver was acting a little happier and smiled more. I confronted both of them and everything fell into place. Barry moved in. My favorite memory of the two of them is when I had gotten home from school, Diggle dropping me off. I walk into the apartment to find Oliver and Barry sleeping on the couch. Star Trek playing in the background. I didn't have the heart to wake them up. For the rest of the night I quietly did my homework and ate my food not to disturb them. It was that night that I knew they were meant for each other. Something about my dad is that he doesn't sleep the day away but he did to hang out with Barry on their day off. Barry, Oliver, I love you and am proud to call you my dads and plan your wedding." I say hugging both of them before sitting down.

We continued eating and having a good time. People came up to me and told me what a good job I did for decorating and planning. Oliver and Barry shared their dance and then Oliver had a dance with me since both of their parents have all died. Oliver chose to play All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran I choreographed a simple dance for us to do. Oliver got it pretty quickly and then I added more steps and made it look even cooler. Halfway through the dance Barry came up and tapped Oliver out and finished off the dance. They had planned it out and didn't tell me. Barry finished off the dance with the choreograph that I had taught Oliver.
It was nice to see my dad smiling all night long and not frowning at people. A tree we strung up with clip lights and I had everyone in our two teams look for photos and added it to the file of photos that I had and clipped them up on the strings.

Slowly everyone started to leave and eventually it was just us with Thea, Felicity and Roy. We all worked quickly to get everything put away and send Oliver and Barry out to their honeymoon.

"No calling to ask how the teams are doing for the next two weeks." Iris says hugging Barry.

"Peyton, are you sure you will be okay?" Oliver asked holding my shoulders at arms length.

"Dad, I will be fine. I'm staying with Thea and I can go to the gym, the foundry, and wherever else I need to go by walking or someone driving me."

"Are you sure?" He pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head.

"Yes. Have fun. We will all be okay. I will see you in two weeks." I hug him then hug Barry before pushing them towards the car. They got in and drove off. I quickly took a picture of the car driving away with the 'just married' sign in the window and posted it on my instagram and put the caption that read "Happily Married Dads on their way to their honeymoon. Time to spend the next two weeks with my Aunt Thea!"