Chapter 10: Where's Michael

Lets just sit here an do nothing today. says no toddler ever. I'm so bored.  I layed in the middle of the living room floor while Luke and Calum playing"Fifa "and dad playing his drum and Michael? What is Michael doing?

     I got up and trudged to the bathroom. I kept steping on my over size pajama pants which were pretty annoying. I approached the bathroom seeing Michael putting something in his hair. I scrunched up my nose at the smell.  " Michael what are you doing?"   I asked.

     "I'm dying my hair." As he put something in his hair.  I stood there for abit.  "Do you wanna help?" Michael asked. My boredom is cured. I nodded my head. " well get the gloves on." I hurried into the bathroom and put on the glove. "Ok see the stuff I'm putting in my hair?"  I nodded, obviously it was everywhere. "Ok grab some and put it in my hair." I nodded and scooped up the black glob and put it in Michael's hair.

    After an hour of doing Michael's hair. We finially finished it. it was now time to unfold the tinfoils. I stood there as Michael did it. after he unfolded it, he blow dry his hair now it was reveling a black and white color sorta of like a skunk. His hair was finally styled and dry.

    " It's a skunk!" I jumped. Michael laughed and shook his head.  "Hey Michael?"

   "Yah?" Hs he put his dye stuff away.

   "I'm hungry." I said.

   "Would you like pizza?" he grabbed his phone.

  " What's pizza?"   I asked.  Michael eyes widen.

   "What's pizza?" he said. "You never had pizza?"  I nodded simply. in a flash he started calling the pizza place and now im eating pizza which is very good.

    After I was done eating  pizza. I ran up to Michael and gave him a hug.