Chapter 19: Ashton

~~~~~~~~~
  only  Calum and Michael left. plus if you want follow me on instagram @surban_blue101

~~~~~~~~~

   I hear Luke groan in frustration, honestly I don't even know why the plane left us. I  was too worried about my swedish fish, seriously I only have a few left and I barley ate some. lives is at stakes here.

"Uh, it's ok Ella, we are going to find away to get to Sweden." Luke said, he patted my back.  but what about my candy?we started walking as by we I mean Luke,he's carrying me. 

  we walked up to the desk, which had a lady in a weird outfit.

  "Hi, uh me and her sorta of missed our flight." Luke said nervously.

"What flight?" she sighed. she doesn't like her job.

"Flight 678." Luke said.

" well, we won't be having another flight to Sweden." She looked, her eyes widen. "Oh my gosh your Luke Hemming!" She exclaimed. "uh, may I have picture with you?" she said to out hwr phone and handed it too me. I looked at her confused.

  " no thank you." I said. but luke thought different. he put my down and took a selfie.

"Uh, mr.Hemmings, I think I have a flight available for you " the lady said.

  We finially got to Sweden, I was asleep for the whole ride and cranky while Luke had to put me in my seat when we had to land. when we finally got there, it was concert time.

     The boys were doing great except the two last songs, Dad kept messing up, breaking his drums, anx his drunstick kept flying out of his hand. yes, it hit Calum.

I just wanted to run acroos the stage and hug him, but I would get in trouble.

  when the Concert was over, Dad was no where to be found. I looked everywhere. Even both bathrooms. I ran into to a room that looked empty, sitting.one of the table was dad, he was looking down at his phone.

  "Dad?"I said.

"Go away, Ella."  Dad said, not looking up. I ran up to him.

"whats the matter?"

Dad looked at me, he looked like he have been crying. "im a horriable father, I left you at the airport." he said. he ran his hands through his hair.

  "No, your not bad." I tooked the phone away from dad.

"thanks Ella." Dad hugged me. "maybe I just had a bad day." he said.

"Dad are still ok?" I asked. he smiled. it wasn't like his usuals, that made every ones day.

"Im fine, Ella." he said. "now lets go, we have to go to France now."  he got and held my hand. we walked back to the  lounged room.

"I love you Ella." Dad said.

"I love you Dad." I responded

"you know I will never let anything hurt you." Dad said, he gripped my hand tight.

"I know, but promised?" I said. I held up my pinkie.

"Promised"