Chapter 21: bonjour, bye part 2

I walked out of the venue, there were alot of people here waiting in line. perfect for hiding. I held on to my walkie talkie and my bunny. my bunny is better than Ashton. he is not my dad,  he wanted to put me  in a orphanage and leave me while they were on tour. 

  I walked out in France, I think we were in paris. there's is the eifle tower in the distance. I kept my bag swung over. there's my destination. the efiel tower.

   Luke's pov

      Ok, I need to wake up Ella. we are about to go on stage. Ella had been an amazing daughter to Ashton. I walke looked down torwards to my phone. my Twitter notification had been blown up. I looked through my notifactions.

  @Cliffordcondo: Why does Ashton need Ella, I bet she doesn't even care. #Elladosentdeserveashton

@lukeyismine: Ella is a bitch. Ashton you need to stop picking girls off the streets you manwhore. #Ashtoncut.

@Calumcal-pal: first of all Ashton doesn't care about bella.  #dieella

   I looked at all the tweets, suddenly I understood why Ashton was upset. I continue walking up the stairs. I turned the corner. I see no Ella. I chuckled, Ella and her hiding. she's an expert, but it unusual for her to leave bunny behind and on walkie talkie.  "alright Ella, time to come out." I said. I put one hand on my hip, faking to be a girl. I waited. no ansewer.

"Ella?!" I started to get abit worried.  I paced around the room. " Eleanor!" I shouted. still no ansewer. I am now panicking. I hear foot step running torwards my direction.

  "Hey, are you ok?" Calum asked. I looked at him.

  "do I look ok?!" I shouted. Ella fucking Irwin is gone!

  "im gonna take thats as a no." Calum said. "what happened to Ella?" He asked.

  "She fucking ran away, in a different country that doesn't speak English!"  I yelled. Calum eyes widen.

  "what!?" Calum shouted. " we need to find her." Calum said.

  "we have a show." I pointed out.

  "yeah, I how about I go and you stay here." Calum said.

"wait wha-" I tried to say.

  "tell them im going to draw them french ladies." Calum already out the door.

  Ella p.o.v***

   I arrived out to thethe efile tower. that was a walk. I considering it involves running form starngers, dropping bunny in the puddles, and it's sorta of snowing now. I stood there. im wet. im cold. bunny is dirty. im lost. I miss....Ashton. I want to go home.  I look at my walkie talkie. I was on the verge of tears.  "Dad?"

      "Dad?"

"Dad?"

  "Luke?" I said.

  Calum p.o.v***

   I ran around the city.

  "Ella!" I shouted.

  "Ella!" I looked around. my phone rang. I ansewered. "Hi Luke." I said.

  "uh ok, where is she?" I asked I started torwards the direction of the tower.

  Ashton p.o.v***

     I looked at Michael, wheres Calum. all I know that Calum is drawing french girls.

I  really don't want to let our fans done. I looked out to the stage. the arena was half way full.  I took a breath. I can't do this. I ran to the bathroom. I pulled something silver. I drew it across my wrist.

  "Dad, what are you doing?" I looked up.

  "Ella." I said. I looked down at my wrist. she is too young to know about self harm. "uh, I hurt myself." Ella gave me a look and hugged me.  I missed the hugs. Ella is freezing cold and her hair is damp.

  "where were you?"  I asked.

"I ran away, and uncle cal found me." she said. so Calum wasn't drawing french ladies.

  I put the blade away. washed my hand. Ella handed me my drumsticks. I was about to do something I loved. im not going to let someone stop me. even the ridiculous hashtags that everybody created. I dont care if the dont like Ella, but they need to accept it. Ella apart of me.  Ella will always stay with me.

Ella is my daughter.

~~~~~~~~

its not the end people, sorry about leaving you guys on a cliff hanger. hope you liked this chapter. I felt really bad about the twitter thing, oh and I just made up random  twitter names, so if there in twitter let me know.  love you guys.

  ~Maddie